Will There Be a Halo 2 : Anniversary?

jackhall603

I do hope so. It seems like a common sense thing to do. They can create this epic new remake game on one of the best games ever to be released in history, while using significantly less (but still a lot) resources to produce it.

Everyone's happy.

I pray there is, i really really do, there has been various rumors, but nothing as of yet confirmed, but as Halo 5 is planned for 2014, maybe Halo 3 Anniversary as a goodbye title for the Xbox360?

As much as I love Halo 3 I don't know that an anniversary game is necessary for it. Did you mean Halo 2?

• 1 month later...

Obviously i like Halo 2, but i think a remake would be unneccesary, and greedy. CE's remake was a throw-back to the original game getting the attention it deserved. Halo 2 being remade would basically seem like the want to do a remake of every halo.

Halo 3 Anniversary would be a game for the gods. Or forerunners...whatever your preference.

LOL

I would love a anniversery for the original trilogy to add to the new If they did that that would be beautiful. maybe even a collection the whle trilogy of just the campaighn on one disk ( if thats possible)