"Lust" Pre-release commet, feedbac kand testing.

StopPeach7529

I (StopPeach7529) have made a 2-4 player infinity slayer map on Impact named "Lust". One of my Halo Reach maps, "Backwash I2", was feature in 2nd place for Mr. Pokephiles Template Contest 5. Lust currently only works for infinity slayer but I plan to update it for more gametypes in the future. I beleive I have a good base for the map; however, I can't get many people to play test it with and I would like lots of differant people with varrying skill sets to give me constructive feedback on it. It is on my fileshare. I would like to submit it sometime soon when Waypoints file sharing system is fixed and once I feel the map is at its best. If you would like to give me your feedback or help me test it alot more please leave your GT or commets below. I would also like to note that some jumps from the center silo are possible because of a trait zone. There is also a trait zone in the corner that connects the highest and lowest portions of the map.

Thank You,

StopPeach7529

(I am not yet submitting this map. There is most likely still alot of testing and tweaking to be done.)