New Covenant

TigerWhip

What the hell? The Elites are Anorexic and ditched the wort wort wort language for this complex star trek language. The Grunts don't speak English anymore, so there is absolutely no point in the IWHBYD skull. I thought the only time they were supposed to speak they're native language was in Reach, because it takes place before CE. That made sense, this however does not. Don't forget the death scream the covenant had in previous titles. I thought 343 were supposed to be fans of halo. So far all they have done was ruin my covenant experience. Someone please tell me why 343 made the Covenant this way so I can get some sort of understanding.

post-34961-0-97097700-1353437405_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

If you didn't know, why did you even respond?

its not i didnt know the changes, i just dont know why they changed it.

either way, the fact tha tgrunts dont speak english or elites dont do there wort wort is RUINING your experience isnt so much a crying shame of game design as it is you being WAY too attached to the old facets of the game.

All I know is that it was funny when they said stuff in Halo 3 and now it's not. Not the best design choice by 343 industries. And the aesthetics of the enemies are pure personal preference. I for one hate them and wish they would go back. Others however like them and want them to stay. Neither opinion is wrong.