Greatest Forge Ideas

Joshsz28

I would love to see some natural vegetation added into forge objects, say trees or bushes, tall grass or vines or moss.

I would also like there to be more UNSC base lights, not just the light orbs like we have now but actual lights, that we can just stick into a corner in a hallway or above a door and create a more custom and believable feel to our maps.

And how insane would it be if we have water that we could add, like my best description is say you have a giant castle floating in the air, and you want to build a moat around it, well just like the respawn areas or safe boundaries we could control where water would appear and where it would end. Kind of hard to explain but my idea of it would be amazing.

Anyone else have some good ideas?

• Like 1

Kind of a long stretch but...add landscaping options. I know it seems crazy for a game with a level EDITING system, i emphasize editing because thats all your doing. Say they implement it...ive already thought of ways to make it work, give a marker that you can place, place multiple markers and the landscape type of your pick will fill in said markers. They could add nice touches such as 5x5 and 10x10 water blocks also. Would make for some awesome underwater maps :) let me know what you think.