The Final Stand

iThePolice

Gamertag: iThePolice

Map: The Final Stand (Download within fileshare on Halo 4 since online fileshares don't work yet)

Gametype: TFS Flood (Download within fileshare on Halo 4 since online fileshares don't work yet)

Description: This map is meant to be played with "TFS Flood" and with minimum 8 players, but at best 16 players. The map features a crashed pelican which looks realistic, and collapsed bridge, and a broken down UNSC Bunker. The humans first spawn around/inside the pelican and will have to make a run to the bridge, jump the gap, and then break into the bunker and try to hold it out. This map/gametype offers great defense gameplay while also intense moment of firefight within the bunker.

post-37899-0-89225500-1352768114_thumb.jpg

Here is a free-roam video of the map aswell -

• Like 2

Guest Oakley HiDef

This looks really really nice and I love the aesthetics you have placed on the map. The positioning of the pelican in the trench was a great idea and the vehicle itself looks great. The collapsed bridge also looks really nice. It seems however that you may be witnessing some poor gameplay due to alot of linear areas that can be camped. I havent experienced how the game play out but I would say that if you havent tested this already do so while being very mindful of the opportunity for players to exploit open sightlines and choke points

@Oakley HiDef Yeah I get what you mean, but I tried to make it so that it's not too easy to basically spawn kill the infected, that's why there are 4 Alpha floods when the game starts, they spawn close to the humans, and the humans will have to jump a large gap before going into the bunker. And it they miss the gap and end up with a suicide, they become part of the flood. So the flood have the advantage for the first few minutes. Once inside the bunker, it might be even harder to kill the flood because the spawn weapon for humans is the Magnum which is not the best for close quarters combat. But yes there are a few shotguns and assault rifles along the way. And it takes 5-6 bullets to kill the flood with the magnum so players will have to save ammo.