Eidolon

XreignZ

Gamertag: XreignZ

Map: Eidolon

Gametype: Slayer/KOTH/Oddball/CTF (I suggest KOTH)

Eidolon is a 4v4-5v5 symmetrical slayer/objective map on the forge map Ravine. Each team spawns next to their base and can choose to run to the middle for power weapons, or take the man cannon out of their base in an attempt to get up to the sniper position. There are a lot of walkways on this map providing excellent vantage points against people on the ground, but also positions to counter those walkways.

Screenies (sorry for WMP interface... I wasn't sure if I could take screenshots from my cap card program so I just opened it up in WMP and took the shots from there)

Outside Overview

overviewn.png

Base/Spawn

base2r.png

Inside View

dish.png

Walkways

insidecz.png

• Like 1

Thanks! It plays great on KOTH, lots of action everywhere! On TS it can get a little campy, but still pretty fun. I haven't gotten to try Oddball or CTF yet as my racing friends don't want to be testing a competitive map all day long, but I assume those gametypes would be fun too!

Tell her I been lookin’ for her with a flashlight You can’t tell her,tell her nothing cause I got my cash right

------------------------------------------------------

icamtech.com|Led strip lights led light bulbs

what?

Nice looking map!

HP computer?

umm... nope just a computer I got made a few years ago :P why?