Campaign Commedation Issue

steelas4life

So here's my problem: i beat the game on legendary and got credit in my achievements but recieved no credit in commedations for the entire campaign. Im really angry that that happened because i played it twice through and recieved no credit for anything except the achievements. What do i need to do to get the master chief armor and legendary visor if i already beat the game but cant get commedation credit?

So here's my problem: i beat the game on legendary and got credit in my achievements but recieved no credit in commedations for the entire campaign. Im really angry that that happened because i played it twice through and recieved no credit for anything except the achievements. What do i need to do to get the master chief armor and legendary visor if i already beat the game but cant get commedation credit?

Here is what I would recommend. You need to be online in order to get the commendation. If you haven't got the co-op achievement for the campaign, then do that on legendary with a friend and get it :D but if you need more than that, not sure i can help. It's like Recon from Halo 3, it only showed you got it if you were online.