The Arbiter for Halo 5?

Fred

Flood will return they have to even if we dont open the flood prison chambers they will break out like they did on installation 05 .

SGT. johnson could be alive men mendicant bias could have teleported him to safety if mendicant is on the ark

Arbiter WAS fighting  against the terrorist and won with the help of the infinity in the kilo five books.

Sgt. Johnson is stated to be dead. It's official. When we saw him in Halo 3 he was completely dead. Even if he was taken to safety he was still already dead. If they bring him back they will be going against the storyline. It's not possible for him to return unfortunately. Although it is possible to see him in a game that could be based before the events of Halo 3 if one is made.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know what happened during the 4 years Master Chief was in stasus, I want to see what the Arbiter was doing during that time. Cortana "A lot can happen in 4 year", I hope Halo 5 tell us what happened. To answer the question... hell yea I want to see him back.

Halo 5 won't answer those questions. Because the books and comics do. Just read the books and comics and all your questions shall be answered. 

I want to know what happened during the 4 years Master Chief was in stasus, I want to see what the Arbiter was doing during that time. Cortana "A lot can happen in 4 year", I hope Halo 5 tell us what happened. To answer the question... hell yea I want to see him back.

I agree with Bnus. He beat me to it. ;) I think the Kilo-Five trilogy explains everything about the Sangheili Civil War. I have not read them yet though. Start of with Halo: Glasslands.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

• 6 months later...

There is a possibility for the Arbiter to be in Halo 5. However, he most likely will not be a major character. In the Master Chief Collection trailer you see whoever this new guy is talking to the Arbiter. This could be a hint to Arbiter being in Halo 5 but he will definitely not be a playable character. I'm guessing when you play cooperative campaign the second player will play as the new guy while the first playing as the Chief. As much as I wish he was the Arbiter will most likely not make an apearance in Halo 5. If he does he will probably just apear in a cutscene.

There is a possibility for the Arbiter to be in Halo 5. However, he most likely will not be a major character. In the Master Chief Collection trailer you see whoever this new guy is talking to the Arbiter. This could be a hint to Arbiter being in Halo 5 but he will definitely not be a playable character. I'm guessing when you play cooperative campaign the second player will play as the new guy while the first playing as the Chief. As much as I wish he was the Arbiter will most likely not make an apearance in Halo 5. If he does he will probably just apear in a cutscene.

^

Wut ?

Why would 343 should a fan favourite character like Arbiter/Thel and then not put him in the game ?

I don't know why this is even still a discussion, of course Arbiter is back he was shown in the trailer. :)

NUFF SAID !

• 2 weeks later...

Why is nobody calling The Arbiter Thel Vadam? "The Arbiter" is a title given to Sangheili's of great importance or a great asset who failed greatly by the filthy Prophets. Do you really want to keep calling him a Failure? He is no longer part of the Covenant people!

Why is nobody calling The Arbiter Thel Vadam? "The Arbiter" is a title given to Sangheili's of great importance or a great asset who failed greatly by the filthy Prophets. Do you really want to keep calling him a Failure? He is no longer part of the Covenant people!

To the elites, the Arbiter is not a failure title anymore they look up to him and respect him.

• 3 weeks later...

Check my about post: 

The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam) will be in Halo 5.

This thread needs to be locked.

Anyway, this thread still needs to be locked.