When do SE players get Specialization Access?

mrpewterschmidt

When do we get specialization access?

The only reason I opted not to buy the LE was because 343 said SE would have early specialization access too. But now it looks like that's not necessarily true.

I feel a little mislead. The announcements from 343 lead you to believe that, with SE, all you have to do is sign into multiplayer before Nov 20 and you'll have access.

Now, it appears we'll be waiting possibly months for the email code.

What's the deal? Does anyone have any real, verifiable info?

I've got the LE and I don't have access to the specializations either, when I went to the specializations menu I could only see two and they were both locked. Last night when I checked all the rest showed up but they were all locked too, so maybe they're rolling them out over the next few days?

I've got the LE and I don't have access to the specializations either, when I went to the specializations menu I could only see two and they were both locked. Last night when I checked all the rest showed up but they were all locked too, so maybe they're rolling them out over the next few days?

You'll be able to choose them when you hit 50 the first time I believe.