War Games - Flood (Suggestion)

That Guy VII

Hey Community,

If you have played Halo 4's version of match making called "War Games" then you may have noticed a game type called "Flood" which is essentially Infection but 343's iteration. So far, this is one of my favourite additions to the game except for one thing that I believe will make the game even better:

The Radar.

Personally, whenever I play a game that involves a group being hunted by an enemy that resembles a Zombie, I want to feel the most intense anticipation ever. I feel that the whole time any one plays Flood, they are just Radar Hugging, and there really isn't any anticipation at all, since you know when someone is within 25 meters of you. This gives the survivors the upper advantage considering a lot of the time in these games, they will hide inside of buildings.

My Suggestion: Take radar off of the game mode for both the survivors and the infected. I believe that this would make the game type a lot of more fun and a lot more suspenseful. Also, this gives the Armour Ability: "Promethean Vision" a real concrete reason for being in one of the loadouts.

Either way, I will still continue to play the game mode, and I will especially continue to enjoy Halo 4. Good work on making a Halo game really feel like a Halo game, 343.

What do you think?

• Like 1