Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

A) Gamer Tag -FreakingOldMan

B) Location - Elk Grove, CA

C) Last time played? - 11/30/12 around noon

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? -Never

E) What rank are you? - SR 71

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Idle

G) Can you connect to anyone else? (been reports that some have connected back randomly.) - No

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - Yes.

I just had all Loadouts, Armor, Emblems, and Campaign progress reset. I understand more than most how difficult software releases can be (I run the QA department for a software company) but this is beyond the pale. More frustrating than the bugs is the lack of communication. We've all come to expect game breaking bugs from games like Oblivion and Skyrim, but Halo has consistently been a hallmark of stability. You've created something amazing with Halo 4, but the technical issues are a mark of shame.

A) Gamer Tag - Eviluting

B )Location - Tucson, AZ

C) Last time played? - 3 days ago

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - Hell no

E) What rank are you? - SR57

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Came online and noticed no load outs were available and knocked down to SR1. Checked and saw that I had the same connection issues as everyone here

G) Can you connect to anyone else? No

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? Multiple times clearing the cache. Also tried having the modem offline for 8 hours or so to try to get a new IP address. I have restarted my Xbox in upwards of 20+ times.

I think that people are still having these connection problems almost a month after its release is very poor execution on 343 Industries. Also when I used to get games without connection problems, I would say 1 out of 3 games we would sit in the middle of a game while it switches hosts. I was a fan of the Halo series until this one. I am trying to trade it away as fast as I can before it starts getting tons of crappy reviews and the price lowers. Friends of mine have asked me if the should get it and the reply is an affirmative no. At least release an updated statement on the affairs of what's happening online or you will probably see a lot more people leaving.

PbbPvjSel クロエ 財布 MqoKdpFpj FgjWcmGnv アグ ブーツ DsyQwwYyu SglLzfFwq UGG ブーツ XeaLdrMqh EjdSlePki アグ ムートンブーツ PqhGozQit http://www.morebootsjp.com/ XieDzpXxc UGG ブーツ EinLpzMjj RqbBcsUzv アグ ブーツ BpsUwiRdm YovIvrKqt UGG QfdFkgPnr EylAxhCnh アグ HarPiiMuu YxqCjcRli UGG ムートンブーツ HymOhiGqk http://www.bootsinclub.com/ CgyYmcEjz アグ オーストラリア QbiBdsEcf UnjEzbJed UGG ムートンブーツ KauJilYhq FgoHotNms UGGブーツ正規品 IlyFchFku http://www.bootszonejp.com/ XizCkrJvs ムートンブーツ YigBckHkq PngOkoMrw アグ ダコタ 5612 XzlBmkJfz UfbZtpOax アグ オーストラリア RdmMdcGao MfcZgtRds UGG ムートンブーツ CewHdaKmy PpiBioQwc アグ モカシン DcrYuvWtl BryDxhPfl ハワイ アグ HbzRsjJff OtfBbnKzk アグ アウトレット XajSviPec

A) Gamer Tag - x0P3THx

B )Location - Menominee, MI

C) Last time played? - 11/30/12

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - Not at the time

E) What rank are you? - SR56

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - logged in to see my SR at 1.

G) Can you connect to anyone else? i can play ops and multiplayer with none of my armor or loadouts

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? yes

I believe I'm having the same issue. I was able to play fine for the first couple weeks and a friend and I completed the first two levels of the campaign, played some slayer and swat and also several levels of Spartan Ops with no problems. Then a couple weeks ago a started getting booted from the load screen. Now my other mates and I are getting really frustrated because they are not having the problem but I can't join them online. This is the only reason I bought the game and it won't work. I can talk to them, join a group with them but when we try to load the game I get to the point where the UNSC logo spins and it boots me to the main HALO 4 screen with the 'press start' button. Every now and then it lets me play a game of SWAT or two, and maybe the odd Spartan Ops if I'm by myself, but I don't want to play the game without being able to play online co-op with my mates. I phoned Xbox and they couldn't help, they were frustrated also and asked me to try refresh my profile, it didn't work. They said sorry and told me to write a post on the 343 forum. So here I am. I have an OPEN NAT and I don't have any issues with other games online. I have ADSL2+ and I don't want to buy a new modem or a new xbox if it's not going to fix the problem. I have one of the early WHITE xbox's but as I said it plays the game fine and all others without issues, it has just started doing this online play fault with Halo 4. I'd appreciate a reply or if someone can give me an update please??? Cheers

im an 84 now and it has stoped giving me XP for the second time. i know your al gonna say its the credit cap. no its not. not for me. i havent got XP all day long and its 1am right now an hour after cap renewal and im still getting nothing. at the end of every match it skips the credit reward page and goes straight to the lobby. this happened when i was level 49 as well. had to wait 2 days till i was able to get XP. does anyone know a way to fix this problem i chatted with xbox support and they told me to come here, a community forum page lol. thanks alot

im an 84 now and it has stoped giving me XP for the second time. i know your al gonna say its the credit cap. no its not. not for me. i havent got XP all day long and its 1am right now an hour after cap renewal and im still getting nothing. at the end of every match it skips the credit reward page and goes straight to the lobby. this happened when i was level 49 as well. had to wait 2 days till i was able to get XP. does anyone know a way to fix this problem i chatted with xbox support and they told me to come here, a community forum page lol. thanks alot

also having problems with my loadouts being erased everytime i get online.

So the introduction of Ordinances is really cool, but it seems to be pretty buggy still.

For example:

- I've noticed specifically on Haven that items sometimes spawn in the ground between the two levels. Can't exactly get those.

- On Ragnarok my friends and I have found that our requested ordinances will spawn and will react as if they're dropped, but will still be well above the map ceiling. Can't get those either.

- The last thing I've found was that when requesting an ordinance on any level, either the wrong item will be sent or none will be sent at all.

None of these things are all that frequent so it's not a huge deal. Just incidents where my friends and I have been like "wtf?"

Overall, gameplay and specifically multiplayer are awesome and I enjoy the fact that theres a ridiculous amount of room to level up.

A) Gamer Tag - JimmTacticZ

B )Location - Chicago, IL

C) Last time played? - 12/4/2012

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - No

E) What rank are you? - SR11

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - logged in to see my SR at 1, can't join friends, says I cannot connect to server and my loadouts are gone!

G) Can you connect to anyone else? multiplayer with none of my armor or loadouts, but I cannot connect to friends at all!!!

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? yes, this is really frustrating

I just got the game today, I played after school hit lvl 11 went to eat and then got this error....... I'm really pissed.

Just out of morbid curiosity, does 343 EVER plan to fix the sticky detonator on Haven?

I mean seriously, how long does it take to fix consistent bugs like the SD on Haven?

Also, I noticed you STILL have black text as a default on a blue background.

Seriously, who designs these websites?

Hello all,

I just joined this site as I did the 30 Mb update earlier today when I got home from work and lost my campaign and infinity progress. After the update I loaded up the game and when I went into Infinity it did the whole intro voice over again. In that menu my character colors, loadouts were all reset but I was still level 28. When I went to my campaign the entire campaign section was reset as if I just booted the game up for the first time. I cleared my cache in hopes to get rid of the update but that did not help at all. I am still out of my campaign progress and would like for it to be looked into because I do not want this to happen each time I do an update for this game or I just will not even bother to play it any longer. Any help would be appreciated.

Bug list

1. All my preorder DLC is Missing, I had it for a while, and then it was gone. Now, every time I level up, it tells me I earned it, but it's not there.

2. The textures on my spartan's armour are missing. except on the arms when the spartan does that animation after the match is over. this is only on the ID cards, not in the actual gameplay

3. the discriptive text is garbled, and letters are missing.

The campain seems un affected.

IT should be noted that i am plaing off of an external harddrive, as there is no room for the multiplayer on my machine

Unable to load Campaign and/or matchmake

I have had the game for over a month now. I was able to play though the campaign with a little finesse getting kicked out and having to restart again and again. Then i try to play matchmaking (the real reason why i play) and i can get into a couple maps then right when it goes to the countdown i get kicked out to the halo 4 loading screen.

I have called xbox support. I have confirmed that i have plenty of space on my hard drive. Also i have no connectivity issues and have an open NAT. I even deleted content and reloaded more than once. Just about everything under the sun to get it to work with no avail. I posted on the Halo waypoint page my problem under topic "issues being investigated" after i found that they are aware of it. But now its been like 2 more weeks with no reply or fix for this.

So I am still unable to load a Campaign mission, returned to the title screen and I crash in Matchmaking (immediately after the countdown or while the map is loading).

I need help and i would like to play the game.

with the release of the crimson map pack yesterday, i hopped on to get it free (from the limited edition that i bought on release), I had already put in the code that gives you the armour, emblem, and skins which is also in a joint code with the map pack code, but it wont give the map pack now that it has been released.

What do I do now?, I dont want to buy the map pack, becasue I bought the limited edition, so what do I do

343 any idea's?