Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

I've got a problem with the Forest Armor Skin that i got with the GameStop Pre-Order. The legs portion of the armor did not load with the forest pattern on it and with the trouble's i had to get a working code i like to know if i'm just a one off or is there other people out there with the same problem.

hell if i could i would try downloading it again to solve this problem but i cant find anything that will let me

Problems with people dcing and stopping down the game, lagging people makingnthe game laggy for every ne, Spartan Ops being unplayable in matchmaking due to poor lags and connections, ordonance drops not dropping where called into or disappearing. Fix the lag issues or a way to filter connections through pings soehow!

Shame that it did not work. Because of your issue with Waypoint i was already unsure that it would help, but then you never know and it would have been great if it had.

do you also experience issues with Waypoint on the site itself?

The only other thing i can think of (besides posting your problem here) is to perhaps download your profile again. but i think you did that already?

Have access to Waypoint site from XBox and laptop. From XBox my stats are not available; but can access other non-personal areas like Intel, etc. From laptop Halo 4 stats page won't load and the Halo 4 overview page states "this player hasn't played this game yet." Rest of Waypoint (like Reach stats) works OK. Did re-downloaded profile this morning with no changas. Will call it a day now and try again tomorrow.

im right there with you mentat...

I hear you Kraiger! Wish had invested only $60! Spent twice that between game limited edition and the Halo 4 Collector's Edition of Prima's Official Game Guide; but that isn't helping me one bit. Pray 343 studios can figure out a fix soon and get all game owners full access to content we have paid for.

For gamers having problems connecting to server. An admin at Waypoint forum requested following information on a thread there. Maybe will help 343 Industries if you reply to this thread posting your relevant data to same questions I answered. Hope we can all get back on main servers soon.

A) Gamer Tag - Dune Mentat

B) Location - Virginia Beach, VA USA

C) Last time played? - Noon 11/26/2012

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - No

E) What rank are you? - SR39

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Spartan Ops game online.

G) Can you connect to anyone else? (been reports that some have connected back randomly.) - No.

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - Cleared cache, reloaded content, re-booted modem and router, and re-loaded gamertag; problem remains.

343i having alot of problems... yeah I too can't play Halo 4, can't log into Waypoint I can't even deposit Double XPS from Dorito bags I got and I can't even go on the website of waypoint... 343i better fixed this soon I'm getting aggravated...and thanks to this I'm playing Gears of war 3 and Halo Reach again...and Wedesday be playing Sonic The Fighter...

I started noticing lag/connection issues around black friday weekend (November 23rd). Before that time my gameplay experience was great with no noticeable lag issues whatsoever. After that time every single game I play has bouts of severe lag that last for a few minutes. In addition, I will oftentimes be kicked back to the war games menu for no apparent reason. I've done the usual checks, my internet connection is fine, I've reset my system and uninstalled the game, but nothing helps. I don't know if a solution has been found for the issue yet, but at the very least I'll add my voice to those also experiencing connection problems.

EDIT: Oh, I should also mention that last night when I played I reached SR46, but today I was back down to SR45. Not sure what's up with that.

Oh, and here's some info for 343 if they're actually collecting any:

A) Gamer Tag - IridiumDragon

B) Location - Portland, Oregon, USA

C) Last time played? - 8:15pm PST

E) What rank are you? - SR45 (should be SR46)

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - War Games matchmaking game.

G) Can you connect to anyone else? (been reports that some have connected back randomly.) - Yes.

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - Reloaded content, re-booted modem and router, and re-loaded gamertag.

Just to throw my info out there too. Im so pissed right now. Does anyone know of an email address or any contact info for 343i? I cant seem to locate it on this page.

A) Gamer Tag - Machado7

B )Location -Arlington,Texas USA

C) Last time played? - 1:00 am CST

E) What rank are you? - SR43 (should be SR46)

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Idle

G) Can you connect to anyone else? No

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - Don't know how to do all that.

Well and i complained about the gears or war 2 servers lol, this is a joke i have never in my life not been able to go online with a game for 3 days, i am a big halo fan and been around from the start but i think this peice of crap is going to get traded for black ops 2 today, 343i you have messed up big time and i wish bungie was still in charge! Just to help you pathetic efforts to help ppl here is my info

A) Gamer Tag - P1 Sephiroth

B )Location - Leicestershire, England

C) Last time played? - 12.30am GMT 11/26/2012

E) What rank are you? - SR54 but am showin SR1 :/

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Idle

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - No because i have done research and ppl are saying it is not helping!

Going on day 3 with no Spartan Ops

A) Gamer Tag - OttyFields

B )Location - Elizabethtown, IN

C) Last time played? - 10:00 am EST 11/26/2012

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - Yes

E) What rank are you? - SR58 but am showin SR1 As of today I have SR58 rating back but still on backup server with no Spartan Ops

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Just finished 3rd Spartan Op

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? Yes and didn't fix.

I was on the back up server for 2 days... I attempted to play again around 11:30pm last night and I got into the main servers. Not sure if this is because not many people were playing at this time or If they fixed the problems, because all of my loadouts were reset back to default, So were my friends who did not have the back up server problem.

I was on the back up server for 3 days. I can't play spartan ops( error message: xbox live gold access required), and my level is SR1 and there's only 600 people in war games.

A) Gamer Tag - JEVISEMAL

B )Location - FRANCE

C) Last time played? - 11/28/2012

E) What rank are you? - SR43

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Just finished 3rd Spartan Ops

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? I tried everything everyone else suggested.

Day three with no connection to servers. I wish they would make some sort of release about it. I understand that they are working on it, but at least let people know there is a problem.

A) Gamer Tag - RedIrishRaider

B )Location - Texas

C) Last time played? - 11/25/2012

E) What rank are you? - SR34

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - Was playing Infinity on Legendary solo for the weekly challenge(I want credit for that btw, that's a long freakign level to do solo)

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? Deleted data cache several times and it has yet to work. Been following forums to try to find solutions but have had no luck.

Also gunna throw my info out there. Both my profiles we stuck in this joke of a back up hopper. One is out the others been in for 3 days nows.

A) Gamer Tag - SelinaBoBina87

Location - Michigan

C) Last time played? - noon ish 11/25/2011 before dropped in the back up hopper. Played a game in the back up hopper yesterday got nothin for it.

D) Were you using Mtn Dew XP? - Not at the time

E) What rank are you? - SR37

F) Were you in a match or Idle? - right after i finished a wargames match.

G) Can you connect to anyone else? (been reports that some have connected back randomly.) - only when split screening with my none back up hopper profile.

H) Have you tried cleaning your Cache or doing other things to try to solve the problem? - yes. Cleared cashe, rebooted/redownloaded game, reset router/modem, nat type open.

Hopefuly this get fixed asap. Or 343i atleast gives us a head up on when we should expect service again

A) Gamer tage- Kraiger2

B) Florida

C) November 26th

D ) No

E ) SR40

F) Idle

G) no,

H) yea did everything. even got my old router out.

WORST PART ABOUT the problem isnt that i cant play halo, its that i cant actually prove to people who want to play with me that i have a legitimate problem with matchmaking. yea it says i cant connect to them but it doesnt say whos fault it really is (343) and it also sucks that they wont even make an announcement that something is wrong and they are trying to fix it.

A) Gamer tag-Hutch1814

B) Location-Indiana

C) Last time played-11/26

D) Using Dew XP- No

E) What are you ranked- SR-24

F) Was you in a match or idle? Neither, turned console on and couldn't connect

G) Can you connect to other people/friends? No

H) Have you tried clearing your Cache or other things to correct the problem? Yes, still can't connect and NAT is open

When I'm playing the default hoppers I have ranked up to SR-25 but still can't use any loadouts or connect to the normal servers

It has been 3 days since ive been able to play Halo 4 online.

I keep getting the message that the "Halo 4 Server is Not Available at this Time".

None of my friends are having this issue.

I was Playing Spartan Ops when everything went down.

I was at lvl 59.

My Gamertag is PusHead111

I would really appreciate someone from 343 Industries contacting me and informing me on what the problem is, and what I can do to help solve this issue.

Is anyone else still having trouble with not being able to connect to the Halo 4 servers? This is driving me nuts. I can't access my loadouts, play anything but default maps, and I can't play with friends. I've rebooted my modem countless times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've reloaded my username. Nothing is working. I saw some chatter online a while ago about this but nothing recently. Please HELP! It all seems to have started when they loaded new maps (classic FFA, oddball, etc.)

I have 25 challenges completed but its not giving me the challenger achievement I've had problems with the online since day one im getting sick of the bs 343 has made alot of money but there r so many problems with the online maybe if they would of released a beta these problems wouldn't be happening I've never had so many issues with a game its bullsh**

It seems 343 don't care if people enjoy the game or not they haven't released any statements saying they r trying to fix anything

I've been unable to connect to the Halo 4 servers since Monday. It's the same issues as everyone else. Don't know if it will make a difference, but my gamer tag is KevlarMoneyClps and I'm playing in Killeen, TX. It would at least make me feel a bit better for 343 to fully address the issue and let us know they're working on it. You're in real danger of losing a dedicated Halo customer.

I haven't been able to play on the Halo servers since Monday. Talked to Xbox Live twice, also via twitter. How much longer to get this issue resolved? How about some on from 343 posting something more about what is happening and let us know more. It not only effects the Halo 4 matchmaking, spartan ops, but all waypoint both web-pc & xbox. yet I can use my other account with the exception of the DLC. Not too happy about this since I am also losing my bonus MS points via the Xbox Live Rewards. thank you.

Game tag: Darth Camaro