Halo 4: Spartan Ops Season 1 Trailer

UNSC ∞

H4-SpartanOps_Ep1_Cinematic-02.jpg?cda6c1

Spartan Ops: Season 1 Trailer.

"A new trailer for the first season of Halo 4's Spartan Ops Mode has been released on Halo Waypoint today, showing the episodic saga that you'll be able to tune into weekly to watch and play with your friends.

You'll build your ultimate Spartan and engage in 50 new co-op missions spread across 10 episodes with your buddies, just for the first season that's included with Halo 4.

More Spartan Ops seasons will be released regularly, with the first season on the game disc. Check out the Spartan Ops season one trailer below. Halo 4 is out on November 6th. That's one week! One!"

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Archangel Tyrael
Added a teaser image, edited the title and added more content.
  • Like 1

Spartan Ops takes plac 6 months after the Halo 4 campaign, we do not know if all of the missions will take place on Requiem, but Frankie did say you should not play all of Spartan Ops before playing the Halo 4 campaign, the ending of Halo 4 apparently connects right into the overall story of Spartan Ops

The cutscenes, although they are CGI, look very good. They call the missions "bite sized", I hope this doesn't mean five minutes. And if season one is fifty episodes, will there be more seasons, with even more episodes?

It has been confirmed that each mission will be arpound 10-15 minutes in length. 5 missions a week=1 episode. 15 minutes per episode x 5=150 minutes a week, and there are 10 weeks worth of Spartan Ops for the first season which equals 1,500 mintues or 25 hours :) so should be pretty fun

The cutscenes, although they are CGI, look very good. They call the missions "bite sized", I hope this doesn't mean five minutes. And if season one is fifty episodes, will there be more seasons, with even more episodes?

I'm pretty sure there is going to be ongoing DLC

I'm pretty sure there is going to be ongoing DLC

Frank O'Connor has already said that there will at least be 3 seasons in total. Each comprised of 10 weeks. Season 1 will be free, Season 2 and on will have to be purchased on the xbox marketplace. This was also confirmed by Frankie and David Ellis

Frank O'Connor has already said that there will at least be 3 seasons in total. Each comprised of 10 weeks. Season 1 will be free, Season 2 and on will have to be purchased on the xbox marketplace. This was also confirmed by Frankie and David Ellis

I'll gladly pay for more story, especially $10-$15 a pop, which is not bad at all

Also, spartan ops gives me needs

• Like 1

I'll gladly pay for more story, especially $10-$15 a pop, which is not bad at all

Also, spartan ops gives me needs

I agree...$10-$15 for 10 weeks of content is not bad at all. And with the way Season 1 of SO is looking, it will be well worth it

So if you buy the LE Halo 4 do you get any seasons free or do you still have to buy them?

Season One is the only free season. Sorry. From what I understand, the LE will not be receiving any other seasons free. Smile, at least they have been gracious enough to give everyone, regardless of what edition they have bought, a full season for free.

• Like 1

It has been confirmed that each mission will be arpound 10-15 minutes in length. 5 missions a week=1 episode. 15 minutes per episode x 5=150 minutes a week, and there are 10 weeks worth of Spartan Ops for the first season which equals 1,500 mintues or 25 hours :) so should be pretty fun

15x5 does not equal 150 minutes lolololololol

and thats 4 player legendary time

15x5 does not equal 150 minutes lolololololol

and thats 4 player legendary time

I think it might be for more than just legendary. Depends on how many people you have playing at once and how fast you are able to get through it.

By the way, thanks for promoting McDonald's with your avatar! Keeps me employed. :)