Less than two weeks until the release of Halo 4.

Black Phoenix still needs members, and we have been attempting to recruit for the past two or three months, with very little success.

A few days after the release of Halo 4, we will begin recruiting ferociously. But we still need to show that our clan is strong, and can hold our own against other clans, large or small. Yes, I will enlist the help of the Mercenaries (a clan which requires no loyalty, and is mostly for people who are looking for the right clan), but having a few members before hand would be nice. We have nine members, so there is now a second legion open to join, which will most likely be led by C3R3ALASSASSIN.

We also need cast members for an upcoming machinima in Halo 4. The plot will not be revealed, in case anyone wishes to steal the plot. Limited Edition not required, but recommended for filming on DLC maps. The machinima is only in basic ideas right now, as me and the other director do not yet know what we have to work with in Halo 4. Once Halo 4 releases, we will begin writing scripts. This will be a series, and will most likely incorporate and reuse as many things as possible.

Message me on this site if you have any questions. My little brother plays on my Xbox account quite frequently, so if it says that I am playing Minecraft, then it is NOT me.

maybe you need to advertise better. like with a website provided. ive gained 5 members in october, just by posting a web as well. Weebly is cheap but it helps gamers out a lot

I'm not looking to spend any money right now. And I don't know who "he" is. Me? Another aspiring clan leader? Be more specific, please.

And by the way, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just tired and disappointed.

I'm not looking to spend any money right now. And I don't know who "he" is. Me? Another aspiring clan leader? Be more specific, please.

And by the way, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just tired and disappointed.

i understand. weebly is 100% free unless you get the pro pack. and when i ment cheap i meant is sucky.

and no i was referring "he" as someone else on the forums not you