What will you do first?

Ark

What will you do first?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. So when Halo4 come's what will you play first?

Story, story, &, oh yeah, story. BIG Achievements, you get to step into MC's boots again, & to know what enemy Chief has to fight next & the PLOT! After the thrilling campaign, I'll do some matchmaking, & i'll test out that new & improved FORGE! yeah, multiplayer can wait, I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO CHIEF & THAT PLANET!

Campaign

its become a bit of a tradition for every game to play the campaign first, so you can just learn the controls and get a feel of the game.

after campaign, Multiplayer ftw :D

Agree, always campaign first. It gives you feelings for each weapon since you use them throughout different scenarios.

This doesn't count for black ops though, it is so easy to not se a new weapon and miss it and then find a new one in multiplayer. Also the weapons in halo works different on different enemies, so the best thing is to get experience them on AIs first.

U forgot forge. I'll play the campaign first then try out forge. I can't wait to see what they'll do next with forge.

Well when it comes close to the game coming out im shure they will have video's about forge just like with Reach and Bungie showing Forge World and what you can do with it.