Hello

CRY0RAPT0R

I've been here for over a month and don't recall posting an introduction. Well hello I'm Cryoraptor. I like to write (when I'm in the mood.) Play Halo (mainly forge) among other things. I'm also a Chemistry Major in College and do enjoy learning about the subject as well as healthy eating habits. I plan to become a dietitian. I don't like twihards, squeakers, being ignored and jerks on xbox live. You will find I enjoy to expand on many things as well as come up with something new. I hope to publish a novel I have been writing for some time but don't write it to much at this time. You may also find I have a fascination with dromaeosauridae as do my members and we will talk about it frequently. I have a clan called the [RAPTOR] empire which stands for Raptors Are People That Organize Rebellion. Here is our page on this forum http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/ We like to focus mainly on having fun.so if you want to join the clan or just play some custom games with me I would really enjoy that. My gamertag is CRY0RAPT0R . I hope to hear from you. :)

Wow I honestly didn't expect to see so many welcomes! I'm really happy to meet all of you. I would also enjoy playing with you guys on xbox live. I'm always wanting to play something with people that I know. I really hate having to throw money at new games when my friends decide to get bored with Halo. I can play halo almost all the time if I had some more fans on my list. Does anyone know where I can gather people for custom games here? I'm also looking to draw more attention to my clan for these purposes too. Thank you all for responding to my post.

• Like 1

Here is the clan recruitment page.

Click Me!!

And here is custom game invites page.

Click Me!!!

And if you are interested in Halo 3 and Reach game nights for these next two weeks feel free to join the "Are you Waiting Too" Game nights.

You can find that thread Right Here!!!

Hope you can join. And hope this helps. :thumbsup: