Can you have active camo active while sprinting?

Echo

There is no longer radar jammer with active camo, but you can use it while sprinting, but it is really bad camo.

Incorrect, there is still radar jammer, but it only affects you now. The advantage for AC is not being seen by Promethean Vission, but the downside is that your radar is scrambled so you can not tell as easily where the enemy is.

In regards to the OT, you can use ACwhile sprinting, but it will be null, it will not flicker like crazy and the again the scrambler will only affect yourself.

Incorrect, there is still radar jammer, but it only affects you now. The advantage for AC is not being seen by Promethean Vission, but the downside is that your radar is scrambled so you can not tell as easily where the enemy is.

In regards to the OT, you can use ACwhile sprinting, but it will be null, it will not flicker like crazy and the again the scrambler will only affect yourself.

I heard you had a bunch of blue blips on your radar showing what the enemies radar looks like when they're around you, basically you can see things normally but they're radar is jammed.

Now I'm confused.

I heard you had a bunch of blue blips on your radar showing what the enemies radar looks like when they're around you, basically you can see things normally but they're radar is jammed.

Now I'm confused.

Oh that could be, but I know in one of the Solace gameplays with Josh Holmes they showed AC with the blue blips but said that the person using AC had their radar scrambled. Supposedly its the only drawback to AC because the plus is you can not be seen by PV. But who knows..thisngs could have changed and still could change. AC was changed in Reach a couple of times lol

Oh that could be, but I know in one of the Solace gameplays with Josh Holmes they showed AC with the blue blips but said that the person using AC had their radar scrambled. Supposedly its the only drawback to AC because the plus is you can not be seen by PV. But who knows..thisngs could have changed and still could change. AC was changed in Reach a couple of times lol

Since I never use AC, I always use the other player's scrambler to my advantage and use it as a radius to figure out where they are. Gonna miss that.

AC scrambling your own radar is really dumb. Why would that happen? The camo is underpowered enough anyway and I really do not think that the extra downgrade is necessary and it is not very accurate.

I think they scrambled your own radar because if you are camping with AC, which is usually the case, they want to make it a bit harder for you to tell where the enemy is coming from, even though if you know how to use the radar you can pretty much figure it out. Like I sadi, it supposedly cant ben seen by PV so they had to introduce a balanced drawback between AA's. But who knows...at SDCC there was no scrambled radar and all ofthis is from videos and interviews I have seen/read so it all very well could have changed when the game went Gold. ANd it still could changes, AC in reach changed a couple of times.

Sprinting with AC sounds dumb the soundwaves are watered out and the enemy would hear you sprinting at them and turn around on you.

Not with the Wetwork armor mod.

AC scrambling your own radar is really dumb. Why would that happen? The camo is underpowered enough anyway and I really do not think that the extra downgrade is necessary and it is not very accurate.

Meh, I always thought of it as radar interference that affected everyone around you from the "camo technology," but then assumed it didn't hurt your team mates just for the sake of balancing lol (like how they limit sprint to a few seconds, even though the spartan could truck it for a long time and not get tired till after the match is over)

They really should remove the flicker, it makes it practically useless when you have both the jammer and th flicker.

Well from the way they have described it, those who use AC generally move slow to retain the camo or camp to snipe etc. So the flicker is moderate, and the jammar is just it s downside really. I agree that the flicker is lame and should not be a part of AC, but if you know how to manage it, it isnt too bad.