Grifball

SPARTAN 117

16 members have voted

1. 1. Vote "Yes" if you believe that grifball would be perfect if friendly fire was gone and more spawn zones for each team were added

• Yes

Vanilla Grifball is my personal favorite gametype. It seems a lot of people really hate grifball because it is imperfect and many times you are pitted with a "not so preferred" team. Grifball's 2 major flaws are friendly fire and spawn killing. Many times teammates will kill other teammates for the pleasure of ruining the game and wrecking others' k/d spread. Many good players enjoy waiting at the other team's spawn line and wait for players to immediately kill. These 2 detriments can be easily fixed if Bungie would simply turn off friendly fire and somehow not allow gravity hammer boosting, and by adding new spawn points at various other points on each team's side so spawn killers will actually have to fight for kills and, God willing, actually play the game the way it is supposed to be played. Vote "Yes" in any of the 2 offered languages if you agree.

I agree that friendly fire should be turned off for sure but if there were different spawn locations on the maps that would give an unfair advantage.

PS: For this to be a poll you should have a no option and give an option for each question.

Hostball desperately needs servers, I always seem to get opponents with crappy connections/lag, I swing actually hit them with hammer, nothing I die wtf?

Its a shame because its an enjoyable game

i agree with this 100% we need servers for grifball and it'll be perfect

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that friendly fire should be turned off for sure but if there were different spawn locations on the maps that would give an unfair advantage.

PS: For this to be a poll you should have a no option and give an option for each question.

well anything that deters spawn killing should be present, even if that means adding more spawn points

Hostball desperately needs servers, I always seem to get opponents with crappy connections/lag, I swing actually hit them with hammer, nothing I die wtf?

Its a shame because its an enjoyable game

Also very true. Actually I think Reach should get servers, cause its mad, how people spam their dmr's, how I'm shot behind walls, how people's shields don't go down. This is Reach's biggest problem, not just Grifball's.

Also very true. Actually I think Reach should get servers, cause its mad, how people spam their dmr's, how I'm shot behind walls, how people's shields don't go down. This is Reach's biggest problem, not just Grifball's.

Completely agree in this day and age I find it amazing that all online games are not server based, I saw the improvement when Gears 2 MM switched to servers.