New Halo 4 GameStop Commercials

Tallgeese

Dude those were funny. And they were also sweet. I think I know what armor to wear when I play on long bow. The blends in so nicely. I hope those aren't edited at all because if that is seriously how well they blend then I am amazed.

I agree...glad we can change the colors. The forest camo looks sweet when dark like that personally

that was hilarious! so happy i preordered from gamestop. also tallgeese i think he wants to get a link to the forest camo at the gamestop website or something i think.

Ahh well here is a link to some of the pre-order bonuses in HD: http://halo4nation.com/images/preorder-bonuses-in-hd/

I didn't either the first time. I guess when you don't know he is there, it works. But I could see him after watching it a few times because I was looking for him. The commercial did a great job amplifying that by making us focus and the brightly colored Spartans only.

Sierra117-Look at the yellow spartan's emblem on his shoulder. Do you get it now? It is a rooster.

I didn't either the first time. I guess when you don't know he is there, it works. But I could see him after watching it a few times because I was looking for him. The commercial did a great job amplifying that by making us focus and the brightly colored Spartans only.

Sierra117-Look at the yellow spartan's emblem on his shoulder. Do you get it now? It is a rooster.

thanks for confirming that. I saw it the first time I watched it, but thought the colors of their armor was more significant.