UNSC driveable aircraft?

Icy I lolcats

Well Halo 4 having the Falcon again would make no sense chronologically, especially because the Hornet is more high-tech in itself. Yet they still have the Falcon in Halo 4 .-. So, I hope there is some other aircraft to operate. Anyhow I love aircraft regardless and would love to fly the Pelican or another aircraft.

Aircraft always. I more of a pilot than a tanker, and I loved how in Reach they dedicated an entire level to the Falcon and the Sabre. Hopefully the either add another aircraft mission, or possibly even expand on what Bungie did with the Sabres. That level was reason enough for buying reach. Never could get wake up buttercup.

Aircraft always. I more of a pilot than a tanker, and I loved how in Reach they dedicated an entire level to the Falcon and the Sabre. Hopefully the either add another aircraft mission, or possibly even expand on what Bungie did with the Sabres. That level was reason enough for buying reach. Never could get wake up buttercup.

But then people are going to complain and say stuff like "If they have aircraft then how come they didn't fly off the shield world?

Also falcons are supposed to be in halo 4 same as hornets. They didn't show any pictures thought, same thing for the scorpion

I hope they have something like the falcon, not the hornet.

in my opinion, the hornet was just too overpowered, having machine guns AND locking on rocket launchers.

i just hope that you are able to shoot SOMETHING instead of having to have someone on your side gun.

Well Halo 4 having the Falcon again would make no sense chronologically, especially because the Hornet is more high-tech in itself. Yet they still have the Falcon in Halo 4 .-. So, I hope there is some other aircraft to operate. Anyhow I love aircraft regardless and would love to fly the Pelican or another aircraft.

How do you know the falcon is in Halo 4? Just because of the concept art?

Heck, the Falcon is more of a support/dropship. The Hornet is an assault gunship. I could see both in the game with no problems. Honestly, we know the falcons are in, but the hornet is not confirmed yet. I just sure hope to have a pilot-enabled gun.

How do you know the falcon is in Halo 4? Just because of the concept art?

Because that's not concept art.

It would make plenty of sense. It's like saying the US marines should get rid of the Blackhawk because they have the Cobra. They are designed for different roles.

But they said two new vehicles, so they could have the Hawk or Vulture if they really wanted to along with two new vehicles.

It would make plenty of sense. It's like saying the US marines should get rid of the Blackhawk because they have the Cobra. They are designed for different roles.

But they said two new vehicles, so they could have the Hawk or Vulture if they really wanted to along with two new vehicles.

Well of course it's possible to bring it back. But Halo 3 had the Hornet, so unless the Falcon is newly optimized in some way I don't understand why they'd replace them. I don't see what different roles they would carry, and the main difference is that the Falcon has blades while the Hornet has thrusters. It just seems to me like going back to that mechanic wouldn't make much sense.

Well of course it's possible to bring it back. But Halo 3 had the Hornet, so unless the Falcon is newly optimized in some way I don't understand why they'd replace them. I don't see what different roles they would carry, and the main difference is that the Falcon has blades while the Hornet has thrusters. It just seems to me like going back to that mechanic wouldn't make much sense.

The Falcon is the Blackhawk. It has more of a transport role as it carries several people, has a smaller armament, and is relativelt slow.

The hornet is the Cobra which takes more of an assault role. It has a bigger armament, is smaller in design, amd faster.

Two new vehicles never seen before? Mammoth and Mantis.

That doesn't mean any OLD vehicle won't be coming back. That means we could very well have all past vehicles. I just wish that we get both UNSC aerial vehicles in Halo 4. Having only one leaves a hole where the other role needs to be filled. Halo 3 had many ways of modifying vehicles to your needs, but Reach is missing those.

Two new vehicles never seen before? Mammoth and Mantis.

That doesn't mean any OLD vehicle won't be coming back. That means we could very well have all past vehicles. I just wish that we get both UNSC aerial vehicles in Halo 4. Having only one leaves a hole where the other role needs to be filled. Halo 3 had many ways of modifying vehicles to your needs, but Reach is missing those.

Yep even in Halo 3 we had the standard and transport hornets. Like you said having one without the other leaves a hole.

What wombat said made sense, but unless there is a falcon variant that has a gun both roles aren't filled.