343i Community Signature Shop v3.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deepest apologies to everyone.

Been a bit busy with school and work, as well as a heap of YouTube stuff I've been getting done.

I shall get to all the remaining signatures this weekend. If you haven't had yours done yet and your request is buried in this thread, a re-post would be much appreciated.

Again, deepest apologies.

Classification: Signature

Size: 600 x 200

Image 1: an awesome looking picture of Connor

Image 2: Yoko Ritona

Image 3: A Spartan

Background: something that makes it look awesome :D

Text: Connor Kenway

Font: your choice (something that looks cool)

Err... hows this:

gallery_15182_14_123092.png

EDIT: Crap... didn't realize you wanted other characters. 

I swear I thought he wanted just Connor. So if someone else wants to take a shot at it they can.

Edited by Darth Mayh3m
  • Like 2

Still access denied.. ):

Error 1011 Ray ID: 10438df035fd0436 Access denied

What happened?

The owner of this website (2ch.hk) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/a/src/1392138888143.jpg).

ok lets try this im gonna put the whole image in and you can just save it k?

post-32545-0-75345700-1393666132_thumb.jpg

• Classificatio: Backround

• Format: GIF/PNG

Size: 600x200

Style: Normal

Primary Colors: Grey (Backround), Black (Outline of Lettering), Cyan (Lettering)

IMAGE [1]: Slenderman (Left)

IMAGE [2]: Minecraft Creeper (Bottom, please make him smaller than other images)

IMAGE [3]: Youtube Logo (Top right corner)

IMAGE [4]: Master Chief (Right)

IMAGE [5]: Any pic of an animated boy.... (Sorry for being generic... Please pick a good one..)

Background: Doesn't matter, but I'd prefer a shiny grey (metallic) backround

Writing [What you want written on the image]: TheGamePlayGuyLP (Top, Written in Black, outlined in Cyan)

Font: Toy Soldier

Extras: If you can, perhaps instead of putting an animated boy pic, you could use my facebook picture and animate it for me...?

Locations [The composition of the image]: Locations are included above, but if you feel that you could tweak it to make it better looking, do it.

P.S. This is for my Youtube Channel's backround picture (like Markiplier's) so I might have you do a few variations of it just in case. Also, I'd like to thank you in advance, I already know you'll do an amazing job.

• Classificatio: Backround
  • Format: GIF/PNG
  • Size: 600x200
  • Style: Normal
  • Primary Colors: Grey (Backround), Black (Outline of Lettering), Cyan (Lettering)
  • IMAGE [1]: Slenderman (Left)
  • IMAGE [2]: Minecraft Creeper (Bottom, please make him smaller than other images)
  • IMAGE [3]: Youtube Logo (Top right corner)
  • IMAGE [4]: Master Chief (Right)
  • IMAGE [5]: Any pic of an animated boy.... (Sorry for being generic... Please pick a good one..)
  • Background: Doesn't matter, but I'd prefer a shiny grey (metallic) backround
  • Writing [What you want written on the image]: TheGamePlayGuyLP (Top, Written in Black, outlined in Cyan)
  • Font: Toy Soldier
  • Extras: If you can, perhaps instead of putting an animated boy pic, you could use my facebook picture and animate it for me...?
  • Locations [The composition of the image]: Locations are included above, but if you feel that you could tweak it to make it better looking, do it.
  • P.S. This is for my Youtube Channel's backround picture (like Markiplier's) so I might have you do a few variations of it just in case. Also, I'd like to thank you in advance, I already know you'll do an amazing job.

I tried the positions you recommended, and some didn't really fit that well. So I tried moving things around a little and here is what I got:

gallery_15182_14_143762.png

BTW, someone else can take a shot at this. I am getting pretty busy right now with other things.

• Like 1

So wait, anyone can take a shot at signature requests? If this sig shop needs my help, I'll be happy to do so :)

I don't believe so. I've had prior approval by Insignia to help out when needed. You would have to talk with the art dept. about that.