2nd USF Presidential Election

Spyro

No offense to Spyro or Zelda, but I don't think the "overseer" or whatever should be so strongly and publicly supporting any one candidate. This isn't anything personal, I can assure you. Just saying, I don't think its all that fair.

i agree 100% because when zelda wins people will say spyro cheated because of this comment of his

Elf's gonna win. I'm gonna rig the election....some how. :spiteful:

No offense to Spyro or Zelda, but I don't think the "overseer" or whatever should be so strongly and publicly supporting any one candidate. This isn't anything personal, I can assure you. Just saying, I don't think its all that fair.

Agreed, an Overseer should be neutral

By my calculations (might be a bit off) of the people running the percentages are

Zelda: 4 votes(~24%)

iTz Vplus2: 5 votes(~29%)

Twighlight: 1 vote(~6%)

Mr. Bashful Brute: 7 votes(41%)

However if we included the people that voted and tried to nominate others the statistics were

Zelda: 4 (~15%)

iTz Vplus2: 5 (~19%)

Twighlight Sparkle: 1 (~4%)

Mr. Bashful Brute: 7 (~27%)

Other: 9 (~35%)

Brought to you Real Talk :laughing:.

Hell yea, i like what i see ;)

Remember that Vplus2 = You

Seeing how active i am on the forum, proven by my likes and my awards and by how many people voted for me so far

I'd definitely say i'm the best choice for the Forum President spot this time around ;)

Because you don't get to Dedicated Member for nothing

You don't get awards for nothing. I posted good threads. I got the The Assist award that hadn't been handed out for several months because of how much i helped the members of this awesome forum.

You don't get your news posts promoted to articles when they're bad

Considering all this, i am sure that i will be a well known, well liked and productive member of the forum in the future as i am now already

So why vote for anyone else?

Vplus2 is the future. Vplus2 is the top choice. Vplus2 = You!

(would LOVE for someone to come up with some kind of oath that the president has to take when elected)

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the 343 Industries Community Forum, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Community".

Creative, I know.

• Like 3

I say we should have a shout box debate ! You know people give questions and the candidates give a response. However one person should be mailed the questions that way The shoutbox is not overrun by questions every second. Then people can decide to change their vote or we could have a final vote count.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the 343 Industries Community Forum, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Community".

Creative, I know.

Thank you very much.

he's a crummy poster i made for zelda

Zeldaforpres.jpg

And Dragon wont actually rig the election. He will not. He didn't do it last time, he went ahead and nominated the Director. So no worries. He was only joking.

Besides, its a game. Nothing serous. If more and more people get upset over this game, then it wont happen anymore. So calm down, its just a game and it is meant to have some fun with. :)

It is not crummy! I love it! :)

• Like 1

Here's my poster :) I will make a smaller one for my signature. This is my first time making anything on Adobe Illustrator in like 6 years... lol Hope you like it Zelda. :)

:Edit:

Mx2EO.jpg

:Edit #2:

And if you want as I stated above I was making a sig too. You can use this if you want to support Zelda. :)

n48n8.png

There we go. If you want to support Zelda go ahead and use this in your Signature if you want. :D

Thanks Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ for resizing for me.

• Like 4

Here's my poster :) I will make a smaller one for my signature. This is my first time making anything on Adobe Illustrator in like 6 years... lol Hope you like it Zelda. :)

:Edit:

Mx2EO.jpg

:Edit #2:

And if you want as I stated above I was making a sig too. You can use this if you want to support Zelda. :)

*hrmmm, still big. Hold on*

Yes I like it. :) I like anything related to Zelda. lol. :hug: I love it!

• Like 1

"I, (name of person receiving presidency), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to their Majesty's Spectral Jester and Absolute Dog. So Help Me Twam. I will respect the members of these forums and help them where I can. I love the forums, the forums of my people. The forums protect me and make me a better person. The forums are the home of my people. I will abide by the rules as to make the path clear to new members. I will be a true 343i Member in Thought, in Word, in Deed."

If you haven't made up your mind I would like to submit am oath I wrote. :)

• Like 2