They fixed the elite

Wes Stone501

What are you talking about, Wes? On the left one, you can still clearly see a belly button.

Might want to look at the pictures you post for more than one second before you make claims.

Other than that, i really like the new look of the elites and i really don't care if they have belly buttons or not.

What are you talking about, Wes? On the left one, you can still clearly see a belly button.

Might want to look at the pictures you post for more than one second before you make claims.

Other than that, i really like the new look of the elites and i really don't care if they have belly buttons or not.

That's not skin

So they dont forget where it is :laughing:

And on the pic to the right anyone else notice the slight change in the chest plate or maybe its just because he is in a different stance.

Lol :P

I also think that is a different chest plate. Only slightly different, but still not the same. That's somewhat intriguing, seeing how both armors have the same color

Explain to me why he has a line going through his bare skin. Explain to me why there are perfect squares below this "belly button".

He's right. There's no way that that's not armor.

If you mean that sideways line on both sides of his belly button, that could be skin too. I don't see why that wouldn't be a possibility.

And those squares are part of the armor, but i'm sure you two can also notice the slight color change on the squared part compared to the lighter, more shiny color of the area where the belly button is.

I still say it's skin.

The helmets need the fins on the side. Then, I'd be happy.

If you mean that sideways line on both sides of his belly button, that could be skin too. I don't see why that wouldn't be a possibility.

And those squares are part of the armor, but i'm sure you two can also notice the slight color change on the squared part compared to the lighter, more shiny color of the area where the belly button is.

I still say it's skin.

Look at the arm, look at the belly. Still think that?
  • Like 2

I still say it's skin.

That's not skin it's the stuff between the armor. it's every where besides the arms neck and face. They're way different colors, you can see where it transitions from the tight suit to the skin by his arm pit.

Please take your own advice!

Now that I think about it I just mistook it for skin in some spartan ops game play.

Let me tell you something, guys :D

Even if that's part of the armor and not actual skin, i believe that underneath the armor is still a regular belly button

Because why would they just put a belly button on their armor and not actually have one under that?

To make humans think oh wait, they can't be that bad, they have belly buttons just like we do and keep those humans from fighting them?

Not really, huh? ;)

Let me tell you something, guys :D

Even if that's part of the armor and not actual skin, i believe that underneath the armor is still a regular belly button

Because why would they just put a belly button on their armor and not actually have one under that?

To make humans think oh wait, they can't be that bad, they have belly buttons just like we do and keep those humans from fighting them?

Not really, huh? ;)

That was never the argument...