Powers?

FatalityStriker

If you could have any super powers, what would it be? Don't say something simple like, "to fly," or "to be invisible." No, I mean like a power that would be really convenient like the ability to control fire. If you could control fire, that wouldn't just be limited to shooting fireballs, it could include the ability to heat up weather or your body temperature to burn through rocks while climbing. There's a huge range of things you could do with the ability to control fire or something like that. So, what would your power be?

People are thinking small here. If I could have any power, I'd want the power to absorb (and keep) other peoples powers. For example, you have fire control, I touch you, absorb it, and keep it. Somebody else has control of water? I absorb it and keep it, along with the fire control I aquired earlier. :yes

I would want the power to move and shape atoms to my will. That is the ultimate power. Someone shoots a fireball at me, and suddenly the fire goes out because I created a vacuum around the fireball. Someone throws a rock at me, and suddenly the rock is nothing but sand floating in the air. Someone tries to take my powers, and suddenly they are nothing but scattered atoms. I could create and destroy ANYTHING in the universe.

• Like 1

I like some of your ideas, because they are super intense, but I think I would choose teleportation. The ability to instantly transport myself anywhere on the world would offer so many oppertunities. You could use such a power for good (like towards political negotiations and trade) or evil (secret missions -assignements). It really opens the door to a lot of possibilities and makes you think.

• 2 weeks later...