Best Weapon Choices on Halo 3 & Halo Reach ! Why do you like them ?

chicagochamp702

This is just for elite halo players only. This is a forum page for elite halo players to discuss about the best weapons on Halo 3 , and Halo reach. This forum page will be expanded when Halo 4 comes out on Nov.6 .

My favorite guns all-around would have to be :

Spartan Laser

Rocket Launcher -Human

Brute Shot- Covenant

Battle Rifle- Human

Sniper Rifle- Human

Plasma Pistol- Covenant (invented by the Forerunners)

Gravity Hammer- Covenant

Energy Sword- Covenant

SMG Turret- Human

Golf club- Anybodys game :D

I meant like beast mode players you guys..Not like the Elite race in Halo :) Sorry

Elite players are players who go absolute beastmode in MLG. You will not find a gravity hammer there. Or a golf club.

And even in the playlists where you do find them, elite players will stay far away from them.

So, as a good player, let me tell you that my favorite weapons are BR/Sniper (Halo 3) and DMR/Sniper (Halo Reach)

Nice weapon choices fellas ... I wanna change the tags to take out the elite tag I do I go about doing that ?

Edit your post, then hit advanced editing.

And when it comes to fun, there's nothing better in Halo 3 than a dual set of spikers. And the mongoose, but that's a vehicle

• Like 2

Edit your post, then hit advanced editing.

And when it comes to fun, there's nothing better in Halo 3 than a dual set of spikers. And the mongoose, but that's a vehicle

You learned how to do this from me. Haha. I'm the best. I knowz Everything. xD

Jk. Anyways. I love the BR/Sniper in H3 and the DMR/Sniper/Pistol in Reach.

While the thread title and contents can be misleading to some, I do understand what you are trying to ask here.

DMR- Excellent precision weapon, and most likely my favorite in any game. It is not as suited for close range, but I have adapted to use it in that scenario as well.

Shotgun- My close quarters weapon of choice. If used correctly, it is superior to the covenant energy sword and gravity hammer.

Battle Rifle- By far my favorite weapon in Halo 3, it was easy to use, and I could mow down enemies by the doubles, triples, and sometimes quadruples with this weapon. Another personal favorite.

Sniper Rifle- I just recently started to become very good with the sniper rifle. It's the best weapon you can have, if you can use it properly.

Spartan Laser- Who doesn't want a precision heavy weapon? xD

• Like 1

Halo 3: BR- its awesome and fun to use

Brute Spiker- Great looking and very powerful once dual-wield

Sniper- I love snipers and it is a nice weapon

energy sword- always loved it for its looks and strength

shotgun- great weapon

Covenant Carbine-Always liked it since halo 2

Halo Reach: Needle rifle-Simular to the carbine

AR-My commonly used weapon

DMR-Kills quickly

Fuel rod- Awesome weapon

Rocket launcher warthog- Love shooting this

Covie Carbine was my go to gun in Halo 3, even over the BR...I would win in a rifle fight with the carbine vs the BR any day fo the week. The Needler is pretty sweet too and looks awesome in Halo 4.

I actually liked the Needle Rifle in Reach over the DMR too...Ill be using the carbine in Halo 4 as my primary for sure