Halo 4 LE No Longer Available for Pre-Order

Tallgeese

So not sure if anyone else has seen this yet or not, but Halo 4 LE is no longer available for pre-order on Gamestop.com or in store. As of today, Wednesday Sept. 12, you can no longer pre-order Halo 4 LE from Gamestop. I wonder if this means that other sites and retailers will cease taking pre-orders in the coming days?

The only link would be that online at both gamestop and eb games it no longer shows that they are pre-ordering the LE. And when I went in to check about my pre-order at the physical location, the manager who I have known for a number of years said that they were told to cease pre-orders. So yeah...

The only link would be that online at both gamestop and eb games it no longer shows that they are pre-ordering the LE. And when I went in to check about my pre-order at the physical location, the manager who I have known for a number of years said that they were told to cease pre-orders. So yeah...

Maybe those 2 shops are just out of stock

Out of stock on the number that they can pre-order perhaps, but that would be same as not being able to take pre-orders anymore too. The manager of the store showed me the memo that ALL Gamestops/Eb Games are to cease pre-orders. So like I said, I am guessing that other stores/retailers will get to that point soon

Yeah but thats in AUS, I was just referring to the US and Canada side of things. I am sure the rest of the world is still trying to hit its pre-order marks. However, with the game going gold at then end of the month, I wouldnt be surprised if the pre-orders around the globe are ceased soon.

pre-ordering from mightyape.co.nz is not the way to go...the games are region locked so you wouldnt be able to play Halo 4 unless you had a console from AUS or NZ etc. Yes you can still pre-order from best buy and walmart etc. but my point was that the biggest game retailer ceased pre-orders which means that it is indeed going to cease around the world soon. As I have previously stated and as The Director stated, the game is going to be platinum and it is going to go gold soon.

• Like 1

but my point was that the biggest game retailer ceased pre-orders which means that it is indeed going to cease around the world soon. As I have previously stated and as The Director stated, the game is going to be platinum and it is going to go gold soon.

That's crazy that it has so quickly gained popularity. (Not as a bag) Does anyone know what the stats on Black Ops 2. I like both games but I just feel like it is doing nowhere near this good.

*side note I actually went into a gamestop a couple days ago and they only had Black Ops 2 posters on walls no Halo 4. I ask "why no Halo posters" the lady said back "because halo is already so popular that it didn't need any advertisement, and she knew it was going to beat out Black Ops sales.*