Whats ur plan for halo 4 release day

LordReaper

1. Call the store to make sure copies are already there on Nov. 6th.

2. Go to midnight launch if there's any.

3. Screw school, I'm going to stay home playing.

4. Play campaing with my best friends who will be having vacation those days.

That would be the perfect day.

1. Play through all previous halo titles minus ODST and Wars.

2. Beat campaign on heroic, then legendary if I feel up to it.

3. FOOOOORRGGEEE IIIIINNNN SPAAAAACCEEE!!!!

4. Infection until the end of time.

5. ???

6. Profit.

Not a fan of ODST are you?

I'm going to go to Best Buy right after it opens, and then go back home, install it to my hard drive, grab a can of Mountain Dew, crank up the volume on the sound system, and then play the campaign all day. There will be a few breaks in there for food and such, but not many! ;)

I haven't been this excited for a game's release since....well, probably Halo 3!

:D

Before I get Halo 4, my house must be clean for Halo 4's arrival, I don't want ol' Chuck (My Halo 4 disc is named Chuck) to be welcomed into a filthy house. I then will grab some Mt. Dew and play Campaign on Normal because I don't want to have to struggle through the campaign on Legendary, I want to know the story, I'm not in it for the challenge yet. I then will play Multiplayer all night long (I will be going to the midnight release), go to bed for 4 hours, wake up, then play a little more campaign. After that, if I have not been sucked into the storyline to the point to where I cannot get away from the campaign, I will do 10 more Multiplayer matches and then go straight to Spartan Ops. I wil complete 2 missions of Spartan Ops until I am off to campaign to finish it off. When I complete campaign, I will play more Matchmaking and when I am ready, I will go to Forge am make a remake of my best Halo: Reach map. When I feel like taking a break of Forge for a while, I will go to campaign and complete one level on Legendary (or 2 levels) and then play more Matchmaking. After I rank up to SR 40 or 50, I will go and play a little more Forge. When tired of Forge, I will go play more Spartan Ops, then go back to Campaign on Legendary. After I either rage quit the Legendary or complete a couple levels, I will play more Matchmaking. I then will go eat lunch/dinner, depending on what time of the day it is. I will eat and take my time, because my eyes will be really red from playing for 20 hours straight. After that, I will play Matchmaking to choose a specialization, then play with that specialization, most likely Stalker. I then will try to rank up to SR 20 or higher, depending on how hard it is to rank up. I then will complete campaign on Legendary, getting myself an achievement of completing Legendary campaign solo. After that, its off to Spartan Ops again. After that, I will go complete any other easily obtainable achievements that I have yet to achieve. Afterwards, I will play Matchmaking the rest of the time.

I also will take short bathroom breaks when necessary, and I will start my Halo adventure with entering every single downloadable code that comes with my Limited Edition pre-order from gamestop. This is probably a good Halo 4 plan for most people to go by lol

Me and a couple of my fraternity brothers are gonna go get some little czars pizza and some monster. Go to midnight opening. Complete the campaign on legendary, get really pissed when it ends and i dont have halo 5 to pop in right after. and spend a few days playing war game things.

Go to school for 3 hours till around 12:30 PM than race to my local gamestore, race back to my house ,leggit upstairs , admire the moment where I unwrap the game, put it in the disc tray, install the game on my xbox and while its installing redeem my pre-order codes and then start campaign on heroic and let the epicness begin!

I'll be at work Monday until six, go home for a little bit and camp out at my gamestop with 4 or 5 of my buddies around 9ish. Maybe even do a little tailgating lol.

When I get home afterwards, I rank my priorities of Halo 4 like this

1. Matchmaking

2. Matchmaking

3. Matchmaking

4. Spartan Ops/Campaign

I'll most definitely be playing matchmaking for a few hours with the rest coming after maybe an hour.

1. go to gamestop launch

2. break land speed records to get home

3. install game to xbox, so i dont have to live in an oven (xbox heat) while playing

4. play till like 4am

5. wake up at 9am game it some more

pretty much all halo all the time for a few days