Lazer Defense

Temporal Enigma

Gamertag: Temporal Enigma (formally agentnoah13)
Map: Laser Defense
Gametype: Laser Defense

(First to use laser idea from Bank video) In this map, each team must go through a teleporter and collect an armor ability. this will be the 'ball'. they must traverse the lasers in order to get to the box on the other side. upon reaching the box, they will score a point and die. they will respawn in order to repeat the process. if they touch a laser however, the armor ability will disappear. they must go to the box and die but they wont score a point. Players don't do damage but can push enemies into the lasers causing them to lose the 'ball'. this map works well with any number of players and has two rounds since the laser configurations are asymetrical.

I <3 THFE!

Me and my brother dueling.
post-29995-0-31722400-1347243381_thumb.j

The hardest laser to traverse
post-29995-0-69155100-1347243414_thumb.j

Edited by Twam

I redid some of the links so they work and include the whole word for you. Just quote this and copy the stuff from the spoiler.

Gamertag: Temporal Enigma (formally agentnoah13)

Map: Laser Defense

Gametype: Laser Defense

(First to use laser idea from Bank video) In this map, each team must go through a teleporter and collect an armor ability. this will be the 'ball'. they must traverse the lasers in order to get to the box on the other side. upon reaching the box, they will score a point and die. they will respawn in order to repeat the process. if they touch a laser however, the armor ability will disappear. they must go to the box and die but they wont score a point. Players don't do damage but can push enemies into the lasers causing them to lose the 'ball'. this map works well with any number of players and has two rounds since the laser configurations are asymetrical.

I <3 THFE!

Me and my brother dueling.

The hardest laser to traverse

The gametype looks pretty cool. I like the use of an armor ability as the ball, but it seems like scoring might be a bit difficult with multiple people fighting. If one person takes the lead they can then freely walk through the lasers and probably wouldn't have too much trouble preventing the other people from scoring

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...