What type of spartan would you be?

Fail Master

I'm not talking about skill sets and what-have-you. I'm asking how would you LOOK cosmeticly?

Big and scary, small and sneaky or whatever. If you can draw it BRILLIANT!! draw it and post it up, if you can't, then get your typing fingers out because this is a chance to test your descriptional skills. If you can be bothered to type or draw and instead would like to base you spartan around you Reach spartan, then change your armour to how you like and then 'screenshot' it from the waypoint website and post it up.

I'll post mine up in a few comments time.

~Yours

THE ALMIGHTY FAIL

I would be the ninja/stealth expert. Jet black armor and visor and able to kill without being noticed, able to use Invisibility and good with a sniper too

Oh similar to me then, exept i have a bonus of being big and scary so if i do get seen, the enemy are scared to death lol

• Like 1

everyone wants to be the fast, agile, recon, sniper, spec ops kind of guys. Thats just a little boring.....whos going to fight on the front lines?? :laughing:

Who needs to fight on the front lines when the enemies get swarmed by Spartans they can't even see and then suddenly get attacked from the front and even from behind their lines and never know what's going on? :D

• Like 1

My armor would be sleek, dark, smooth, and low profile. I like knives, pistols, and shotguns, so I imagine that's what a 'spartan me' would have. A bit more close quarters, with a focus on stealth and quick take downs.

But I would never be a Spartan I'm just not brave enough. If I was I'd probably be enlisted right now.

• Like 1