Brutes are back.

Wes Stone501

@Killer K34: Do you have a link to where Frankie stated that? Because as far as I knew it was not confirmed, just suspected.

Dont get me wrong, it would be interesting to still have Brutes in with the rest of the 'STORM' kinda like the shocktroops mentioned above in Reach.

@Killer K34: Do you have a link to where Frankie stated that? Because as far as I knew it was not confirmed, just suspected.

Dont get me wrong, it would be interesting to still have Brutes in with the rest of the 'STORM' kinda like the shocktroops mentioned above in Reach.

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/ 8/22/12

Technically it's not the covenant, it's the storm, theres a difference, the prophets guided the covenant , this is a new faction

Actually, they aren't new. From what we've been told, they are covenant that were outside the known bounds of space and don't know that the prophets have been killed or even that the great schism took place.

To be fair though, Frankie also "confirmed" that the covenant wouldn't be in Halo 4 lol Well GUESS WHO'S BACK IN HALO 4! WHY DO YOU LIE TO US FRANKIE!?! WHY!?!? q.q

Well we are a little closer to release now. I would take his word for it :)

Actually, they aren't new. From what we've been told, they are covenant that were outside the known bounds of space and don't know that the prophets have been killed or even that the great schism took place.

lol even if they exist it could stilll be that they wont be in halo 4 and he was telling the truth all along, just playing with his words

Well we are a little closer to release now. I would take his word for it :)

lol even if they exist it could stilll be that they wont be in halo 4 and he was telling the truth all along, just playing with his words

Yeah, or he's deliberately telling us lies to throw us off the trail so as not to ruin the surprise for us. Maybe they didn't want to reveal that there are Brutes yet, just like they didn't want to reveal The Storm too early.

Yeah, or he's deliberately telling us lies to throw us off the trail so as not to ruin the surprise for us. Maybe they didn't want to reveal that there are Brutes yet, just like they didn't want to reveal The Storm too early.

You have to realize that they aren't he covenant heir the storm, they might not be a new faction, but they're still Seperate from the covenant

You have to realize that they aren't he covenant heir the storm, they might not be a new faction, but they're still Seperate from the covenant

The only reason they are separate from the covenant is because the covenant is dead. The fact of the matter is, the characters in the game still call them the covenant, they act like the covenant, and they are made up as the same species as the covenant.

Walk like a duck, talk like a duck and whatnot.

The only reason they are separate from the covenant is because the covenant is dead. The fact of the matter is, the characters in the game still call them the covenant, they act like the covenant, and they are made up as the same species as the covenant.

Walk like a duck, talk like a duck and whatnot.

The covenant was a faction, and the storm is a different faction, simple as that. Your saying, because they are the same races that they act the same. Its species from the covenant who believe in the same thing as the covenant, but their tactics and whatnot could be extremely different, you cant just say because the same races are in it that they're the covenant. That's like all Muslims are terrorists, which isn't true.