It seems Doctor Halsey will be in Halo 4

Adam91

Then it's quite obvious then, isn't it?

If Halsey is in Halo 4, the actual enemy threat in this game is quite clearly going to be Prone To Drift.

After being bullied by Halsey on the Onyx Shield World, he's back for revenge. Can't blame the Engineer either!

That's very, very unlikely. Huragok are passive creatures, and don't ever hold a grudge. As Lucy said, they're not even that good at defending themselves.

That's very, very unlikely. Huragok are passive creatures, and don't ever hold a grudge. As Lucy said, they're not even that good at defending themselves.

I was joking dude haha!

I personally dislike Halsey, her bullying Prone To Drift being one of the reasons. You don't do that to beings like the Engineers. Here's wishing Lucy punched her more then once. I guess I have to congratulate Karen Traviss's work on Glasslands, I don't frequently often develop hate/like relationships towards Characters in the books that I have read. And when I do, it sticks with me.

He's joking, chief could simply slap prone to drift and watch him explode :)

How could you say that :o The Chief would never do such a thing :(

I was joking dude haha!

I personally dislike Halsey, her bullying Prone To Drift being one of the reasons.

How could you say that :o The Chief would never do such a thing :(

He even defended one while getting it somewhere during the First Strike novel!

Well if prone was the ancient evil, chief would have no choice. He'd have to save the universe from an engineer

I was joking dude haha!

I personally dislike Halsey, her bullying Prone To Drift being one of the reasons. You don't do that to beings like the Engineers. Here's wishing Lucy punched her more then once. I guess I have to congratulate Karen Traviss's work on Glasslands, I don't frequently often develop hate/like relationships towards Characters in the books that I have read. And when I do, it sticks with me.

Oh. Oops. I thought you were serious. lol

But yeah, I don't like Halsey for bullying Prone to Drift either. I'm glad Lucy punched her, too. I loved Glasslands and the way Karen Traviss told the story. ^_^

Well if prone was the ancient evil, chief would have no choice. He'd have to save the universe from an engineer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-CRrP9xjQ

2:30

Imagine Prone inside that haha, just floating like "Where is the Human that bullied me?!" And then speeds of to the Infinity to search :P

It would be nominated for the most emotional scene in Gaming if Chief had to do that seeing as Engineers (as said above) are passive creatures :(

Oh. Oops. I thought you were serious. lol

But yeah, I don't like Halsey for bullying Prone to Drift either. I'm glad Lucy punched her, too. I loved Glasslands and the way Karen Traviss told the story. ^_^

It's no worries dude haha, I should of stated I was joking I do apologise :)

I've no idea why but that action just angered me. It was like when in First Strike, the corporal shot the Engineer that helped repair Chief's suit, and I believe the other Engineers on the Covenant deck were distraught before they went back to their duties. I understand the corporals reason to prevent the technology of the Chief's suit reaching Covenant hands, but it still put me of.

According to Glasslands as well, the Engineers all dissapeared when the Covenant split? The only ones that appeared were those inside the Onyx Shield World, and the one the humans took from a Brute ship.

I wonder if the sequel will tell us where they all went.

It's no worries dude haha, I should of stated I was joking I do apologise :)

I've no idea why but that action just angered me. It was like when in First Strike, the corporal shot the Engineer that helped repair Chief's suit, and I believe the other Engineers on the Covenant deck were distraught before they went back to their duties. I understand the corporals reason to prevent the technology of the Chief's suit reaching Covenant hands, but it still put me of.

According to Glasslands as well, the Engineers all dissapeared when the Covenant split? The only ones that appeared were those inside the Onyx Shield World, and the one the humans took from a Brute ship.

I wonder if the sequel will tell us where they all went.

I'm sure the next book will at least give us some clues as to where all the Huragok went.

That reminds me, I need to get First Strike some time! o:

Do You want to Know what happens to halsey In Halo 4? Well heres my theory from the information we have at this time. In Glasslands Admiral Parangosky says"I was planning to give Ackerson the Spartan-Four Program and make Halsy work for him" So it seems that Once Parangosky gets a hold of her she is going to put here somewhere in the spartan program(most likely with lots of supervision) even though ackerson is dead. It is highly likely that Halsey will be put into the Spartan four program four augmentation work and armor designing and put onto the infinity. From there she will run into the Chief and cortana when the Infinity crashes and possibly be a helpful key role in helping cortana accomplish something i wont go into. . .I wouldnt what your brains to explode from the Deep theories I have

:)

• Like 2

Do You want to Know what happens to halsey In Halo 4? Well heres my theory from the information we have at this time. In Glasslands Admiral Parangosky says"I was planning to give Ackerson the Spartan-Four Program and make Halsy work for him" So it seems that Once Parangosky gets a hold of her she is going to put here somewhere in the spartan program(most likely with lots of supervision) even though ackerson is dead. It is highly likely that Halsey will be put into the Spartan four program four augmentation work and armor designing and put onto the infinity. From there she will run into the Chief and cortana when the Infinity crashes and possibly be a helpful key role in helping cortana accomplish something i wont go into. . .I wouldnt what your brains to explode from the Deep theories I have

:)

You're talking about meta stability, right?

I havent heard of it so im going with no, but i would like to know about what it is if you would care to elaborate

:) mabye i just dont know the name

I don't know much about, but I think it's the final stage of rampancy when an A.I. becomes so intelligent it's essentially a human. Again I don't know much so I'm probably wrong, so if anyone would care to elaborate that'd be great.

I don't know much about, but I think it's the final stage of rampancy when an A.I. becomes so intelligent it's essentially a human. Again I don't know much so I'm probably wrong, so if anyone would care to elaborate that'd be great.

The only place i heard that from was Red vs Blue and i dont take that as cannon since most of their things conflict with current cannon. Unless that got the information from the halo cannon like Halseys journal then its possible.

The only place i heard that from was Red vs Blue and i dont take that as cannon since most of their things conflict with current cannon. Unless that got the information from the halo cannon like Halseys journal then its possible.

I got it from red vs blue, but I think it would be great for fans of the show if 343 did include it, and it could make sense in canon

I'm sure the next book will at least give us some clues as to where all the Huragok went.

That reminds me, I need to get First Strike some time! o:

First Strike is fantastic, a great filler novel for the events between Halo 1 and Halo 2.

I think it also shows just how much the video game Halo: Reach breaks canon. But I'll let you figure out how when you read it :P

Well, as Admiral Parangosky said, she is already dead. :hrhr:

:P! And I remember the Admiral wanted her away from the Spartan IV project and the construction of the Infinity as well, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.