Unlogical Discussion

Mat Burke

Every game there's one level in the campaign either you or the majority of the world don't like. Either it doesn't match up to the rest of the campaign, or the level is just a hassle to get through because of flood. Your reasons are your reasons.

So lets discuss(take a random guess) at what level will suck or be annoying. Keep it between level 1-10 and if you can magically come up with a reason for your thought process give that too. :banghead:

post-29166-0-12054500-1345405356_thumb.png

• Like 1

level 1 : people will be new to the game and for what i can make out there is a new button layout so that will take getting used to. also finding enemy weak spots will be an absolute drag, especially with that litte forunner protector think that catches your granades

• Like 1

level 1 : people will be new to the game and for what i can make out there is a new button layout so that will take getting used to. also finding enemy weak spots will be an absolute drag, especially with that litte forunner protector think that catches your granades

Those grenade catchers are going to ruin lives

I think it will be level 5 because 1 will be exiting the broken ship 2 will be the landing on the planet 3 will be figuring out whats going on 4 will be go to random map room place 5 will be some random asinine annoying level that you have to retrieve a key or find the remote or something your like why couldn't we skip this part

Those grenade catchers are going to ruin lives

I think it will be level 5 because 1 will be exiting the broken ship 2 will be the landing on the planet 3 will be figuring out whats going on 4 will be go to random map room place 5 will be some random asinine annoying level that you have to retrieve a key or find the remote or something your like why couldn't we skip this part

thats almost cirtain lol

thats a feasable theory but i still think mision 1 will be the worst purely just for the drag effect of finding weakspot and working out what weapon to use against which enemy.

• Like 1

thats almost cirtain lol

thats a feasable theory but i still think mision 1 will be the worst purely just for the drag effect of finding weakspot and working out what weapon to use against which enemy.

I agree but if you have been watching the videos on it at all I can already tell you that shotgun will be the weapon of choice of everyone

shotgun vs hunters - not a good idea, u get too close. and the new promethian knights, thew have swords so u gunna want to keep ur distance...

Also people will what to experiment with the new weapons such as the sticky launcher and the SAW. However the shotgun will be quite a good weapon against most things, in the preveiws it looks like a 1 shot kill?

• Like 1

shotgun vs hunters - not a good idea, u get too close. and the new promethian knights, thew have swords so u gunna want to keep ur distance...

Also people will what to experiment with the new weapons such as the sticky launcher and the SAW. However the shotgun will be quite a good weapon against most things, in the preveiws it looks like a 1 shot kill?

I agree but for the typical halo player run through level shooting like your a god that weapon will be perfect because there's always hundreds of little "grunts" type enemy's that those weapons are good for.

And yea it does look like a 1 shot one kill they said that before the launch they were going to have to dial it back a little so its more of an even weapon

That makes the game epic though. Doesn't it? It gives you chills when you're freaking out and dodging a hunters arm just to get in back of him and blow up his spine.

Gonna go with 7 (Bungies fav number). While all the levels are not actually playable, they are the 7th actual map level that the game uses for the map selection UI.

Halo 1: 7th level is The Library - annoying millions of flood....ughhh the memories.

Halo 2: 7th level is Flood Lab - again, annoying flood, but mixed with covie as well.

Halo 3: 7th level is The Ark - all the backtracking and annoying brutes out the butt...

Halo 3 ODSt: 7th level is Kikawani Station - Flying banshees, tons of invis Brutes, and annoying loads of Engineers / Shield generators...

Halo Reach: 7th level is Exodus - hated that falcon ride and tons of enemies to fight upward to the civies. Holding out was tough on legendary.

But in hindsight, I could see either 3 or 4 being the magic number for annoying levels for me now...

Worst levels in the Halo games:

-Halo C.E. - Keyes, going back to the Truth and Reconciliation and replaying the same level but backwards and with added flood.

-Halo 2 - Uprising, the whole point of the level was killing brutes... seriously Bungie?

-Halo 3 - Cortana, storywise it was good but the level design was awful!

-Halo: Reach - Tip of the Spear, level was fun overall but it didn't do much for the story.

Based on previous experience and also on what we know so far about Halo 4 I would say that the ''notsogoodastheotherones'' level is going to be 5/7 of the campaing.