Team Demon / Team Fury / Team Stalker

VEF214

Will we always be playing with one team represented by a unicorn and the other by a wolf? Why are red team and blue team named now and represented by emblems? This disturbs me.

#RedTeamDemonWolf

#BlueTeamFuryUnicorn

Why? Was it just for the display games?

Orange Team has been confirmed as Team Stalker in a video that I'm currently trying to find again.

What's the big deal? This is just a minor thing to add to the experience. Whether it's needed or not, I think all the little things make a game. Such as how the Elites shove the Grunts and how the enemies actually interact with the environment. It isn't needed, but it makes it that much better.

• Like 3

Will we always be playing with one team represented by a unicorn and the other by a wolf? Why are red team and blue team named now? This disturbs me.

#RedTeamDemonWolf

#BlueTeamFuryUnicorn

Why? Was it just for the display games?

Just became aware of this myself, but consider this possibility. Red is male. Male=Demon. Blue is Female. Fury=Woman.

Typical quotes: " 'He' is a demon. " and "Hell hath no 'fury' as a woman scorned".

Men would gravitate more to the 'Wolf' image, where Women would gravitate towards Unicorns.

This represents the two most iconic sides in all of mans history.

Just a passing thought I had upon reading this and may mean nothing.

• Like 4

I think it is good to finally give a name to the two teams excpet maybe change team fury's emblem to something more....... scary.

How about something more interesting and emblems that players themselves can't choose? I don't want to be on Team Unicorn that's for sure... or Team Wolf for that matter. Seems placeholder to me. I hope at least.

i could have sworn that at ComicCon 343i/Frankie said that the names we saw were just examples and that they will change from game to game, playlist to playlist. It is just supposed to add to the experience of Red vs Blue etc. Now that we know why spartans fight in MM, they are reallying hitting the point home that it is all really training exercises and teams exist.

How about something more interesting and emblems that players themselves can't choose? I don't want to be on Team Unicorn that's for sure... or Team Wolf for that matter. Seems placeholder to me. I hope at least.

Deal with it and enjoy the part of the game you will really be paying attention to. The actual gameplay.
  • Like 1

Just became aware of this myself, but consider this possibility. Red is male. Male=Demon. Blue is Female. Fury=Woman.

Typical quotes: " 'He' is a demon. " and "Hell hath no 'fury' as a woman scorned".

Men would gravitate more to the 'Wolf' image, where Women would gravitate towards Unicorns.

This represents the two most iconic sides in all of mans history.

Just a passing thought I had upon reading this and may mean nothing.

Great thinking AD. I could see that as reasoning behind the red and blue names. I just wonder what all of the other teams will get for names. Especially with this interest with orange and purple.

Great thinking AD. I could see that as reasoning behind the red and blue names. I just wonder what all of the other teams will get for names. Especially with this interest with orange and purple.

Orange is team Stalker and is represented by a spartan helmet emblem with dual swords in the back.

Like I said perviously, at ComicCon Frankie said that the teams are just names, and are supposed to add to the feeling of belonging to a team for training exercises, which is exactly what War Games is, training exercises between spartans. It adds to the depth of the old school RvB. I have a feeling that it is similar to the names/groups (Spetsnaz, Marines etc.) from CoD like previously stated above.

Like I said perviously, at ComicCon Frankie said that the teams are just names, and are supposed to add to the feeling of belonging to a team for training exercises, which is exactly what War Games is, training exercises between spartans. It adds to the depth of the old school RvB. I have a feeling that it is similar to the names/groups (Spetsnaz, Marines etc.) from CoD like previously stated above.

Will the names change? For example will Red Team always be Demon with a wolf? I guess it's okay, just thought the names would be better.

No the names will change. Like I said in my first post, Frankie said they are just trying to add a depth of realism/ integration to the fact that War Games is a training exercise between Spartans. He also said the team names will change and will be random. But who knows. It will be an intersting aspect of the game to see