Will anyone be playing Halo: Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

Kodman Eats

I'll play it from time to time. I like it. But after I get Halo 4 I probably won't put it down for like 2-3 months before going back to reach. Cuz I'll be campaigning in 4, forging in 4, customs in 4, and Matchmaking in 4. And once I've worn them out a bit. I'll jump back in reach every once and a while.

Yeah, I think I'll stay play Halo: Reach on occasion following the release of Halo 4. It's hard to explain, but Reach just has such an enjoyable aspect to it. I suppose its the fact that it brought such dramatic change to series that gives it this appeal, although only to a certain number of players I would imagine. Plus, the campaign is great and I'm still going to want to do some customs in what will be soon considered "old fashion" maps!

​I am definitely still playing Reach. How can I forget about the first Halo game to finally catch my eye? I love Reach, and its my favorite. So yes, I am still going to play it. Especially Swat. :D

I just recently replayed the campaign, purely for fun. And got playing mp a little again. I'm still only Noble so doubt I'll ever reach Inheritor (maybe if I'd not taken 6-7 months out).

Possible I'll go back if people can see my Reach stats and status within 4. I hate my lousy 0.9 kill ratio (due to so many objective games I die loads). It'd look cool to have reached one of the top tier ranks too. But like I said if none of this shows within 4 then I'll probably never play Reach again.

not sure if i really will play reach again, maybe for customs but not matchmaking. i stopped at mythic and see no reason to rank up since ill be starting out fresh again. But customs sure, still got tons on cool maps from way back in the day

• 2 months later...