Hopes for Spartan Ops?

YondyZMatrx

I just want to see what people are hoping to see. For those fo you who live under a rock, spartan ops will be a weekly free dlc containing five missions to play. Please post what scenarios or engagements you think would me the most "interesting" or "fun!" For example: I know it probably won't happen, but maybe have Sharkface (The flamethrower soldier from RvB season 9) as a boss battle.

• Like 1

i thought arbiter died in halo wars

Y'know that game took place like 21 years before Halo: Combat Evolved? And that Arbiters are brought forth in times of crisis? See, the Arbiter in Halo 2 and 3 was a different Arbiter. He is still alive and well.

I hope for a great experience that is at least as good as the main campaign. And something that resembles a good story. If it is just a random series of missions, I'll be a bit disappointed. Also, as long as we aren't in a small area like a Firefight map, and we are actually going through areas, I'll LOVE Spartan Ops. I don't want each mission to be a small version of Firefight.

• Like 1

i think it would be cool to have it this way too. Lets hope s the Arbiter return......and the Ghost of Sgt. Johnson :shok:

Ghost of Sgt. Johnson?! ....... lol maybe someone who reminds the cheif of him or someone just as fun and funny as him! I can't wait to see what the arbiters armor will look like... cause the elites armors change alot and so did the graphics.... UGH CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, Spartan Ops looks very interesting in that it tells a story instead of putting players in a random scenario. The Spec Ops in Modern Warfare 2 was alright in my opinion but I think Halo 4 will take it to a new level. It never hurts to try something new because Halo 3 revolutionized everything with the forge ability and theater mode. I have no regrets when it comes to Spartan Ops. The first season will be free and I heard there will be more to come. At least 343 Industries will be constantly updating unlike other companies.

• Like 1