343 Industries Logo

Mr.Mikey

Awesome job Mikey I think it'd be a good replacement banner if they ever need one(probably will in near future) :good:

Yeah, I dont think they will use it like the other guy said... Its more for elite fans than anything else.

Suppose i could do i what i was thinking and add a spartan on the other side or something.

343_Industries_logo.png

I was bored and i thought i would make a logo.

I like it.

That said, on to the constructive criticism.

The thing I notice most is how bland it is. I realize it's a side project, but essentially it's a picture of an elite with some text beside him. And all the elite is doing is standing there holding his sword.

Now for some suggestions.

Add some stuff behind it. Maybe include all of the covenant species, as well as some spartans and marines scattered here and there. And make the text more exciting. Then it will be a logo that may actually get used! :D

I like it.

That said, on to the constructive criticism.

The thing I notice most is how bland it is. I realize it's a side project, but essentially it's a picture of an elite with some text beside him. And all the elite is doing is standing there holding his sword.

Add some stuff behind it. Maybe include all of the covenant species, as well as some spartans and marines scattered here and there. And make the text more exciting. Then it will be a logo that may actually get used! :D

Thank you, Someone that tries to help... I will save the psd for it and do it later because im going off to watch TV.

All that would make the logo too crowded. A Spartan and Grunt would be enough to fill the space. imo ;)