B055_71

Anyone still play Halo 2 (PC) anymore? I do! :D

Hello! As you can tell from the title what the question is... the other day I was on Halo 2 (PC) and only like 15 other people were playing it! :realmad: And it's starting to make me angry!

Halo 2 is still one of my favorite Halos and I really want more people to come play it, so tell all of your friends to buy it!

(Even though I know you wont LOLOLOLOLOL) Thanks,

:rambo: B055_71 :rambo:

Im trying to buy Halo 2 for PC, but I only have Custom Edition right now. :/

I still play a lot. best server to jump onto is Monstrmoose servers. Fun times can be ahd there. Also look for the H2MT custom servers as new maps are coming soon by me!

I do, it's just a shame the majority of multiplayer games were on coagulation.

I need to get on and play, I haven't yet. I haven't had a great computer in a while but my friend is offering me to play on his. I want some Halo 2 achievements on my tag as well

I try too, I get tired of playing on the same few maps (which already have people in them). I love Halo 2, I just think the community on it is not their, a majority of them only speak Spanish and is difficult to talk to them. I really wish they would release Halo 2 on Steam, that way we would have like a solid 10,000 + people who'd buy it. It's really difficult to get some the achievements considering it's hard to find enough players for it. If anyone would like too play add me: Ingrownsage X

I try too, I get tired of playing on the same few maps (which already have people in them). I love Halo 2, I just think the community on it is not their, a majority of them only speak Spanish and is difficult to talk to them. I really wish they would release Halo 2 on Steam, that way we would have like a solid 10,000 + people who'd buy it. It's really difficult to get some the achievements considering it's hard to find enough players for it. If anyone would like too play add me: Ingrownsage X

MonstrMoose and WeirdMoose servers are in full swing. They both have great servers and playlist.

You can learn more about both of them by going to their Fourms...

Stingray...as in H2V Stingray I presume? Good to see you hanging out here finally along with Scrappy...if that is you.....

hey

I still play Halo 2 Multiplayer. I am finding it hard to find people to play with as well.

Please add me on steam: xXDarkshadow8Xx

I cannot add people??

I have a mic as well