Spartan Ops Voices?

Tallgeese

28 members have voted

1. 1. Spartan Ops Voices?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah adding new voices from Halo 4 would be a good addition. Kind of like how they had Jun and Emile etc from Reach. All I care about is being able to be Buck or Sgt. Johnson...to continue his legacy of awesomeness lol

I n=know what you mean Ryu...but kinda like FF in Reach we played with our own custom Spartan. The spartan we play in Spartan Ops is the same custom spartan we play in War Games. So I figured why not add that little bit of voice fun lol. But yeah it was random for Reach so who knows.

I figure that a voice laughing and cracking jokes seems unlikely, but 343 may have taken a shine to it. I personally wish Reach had all of ODST's cast. If they do, I hope it has MANY voices. Especially my ODST cast. EIther way, if they have Johnson or Stacker, I'm fine. Those are easily the best.

Agreed there's nothing better then when Sgt Johnson yells: " BOOM! Headshot!" or says, " Son, I could be your daddy but, nah it don't matter..."

In addition what if they had place fitting roles for the spartan ops players say Players 1 and 3 have to attack from the ground where 2 and 4 might need to give cover fire with sniper rifles or a Falcon gunner.

• Like 1

Agreed there's nothing better then when Sgt Johnson yells: " BOOM! Headshot!" or says, " Son, I could be your daddy but, nah it don't matter..."

In addition what if they had place fitting roles for the spartan ops players say Players 1 and 3 have to attack from the ground where 2 and 4 might need to give cover fire with sniper rifles or a Falcon gunner.

There is something better: when stuck Buck yells OH MY GOD!!!

• 3 weeks later...