Will Halo 4's multiplayer be as good as Halo 3?

B1ue D3vi1

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Halo 4 multiplayer be as good as Halo 3?

• yes
    • no
    • nothing will ever beat Halo 3
    • it will be the best Halo game to date

With Halo 4 multiplayer footage widely available over the internet, Halo fans are getting a first glimpse of the next Halo trilogy. We've all seen the videos but do you guys think that the Halo 4 multiplayer experience will inthrall as many players as Halo 3 did and keep them playing as long as well.

Of corce if your 5. but if your not like reach it will be a great game(for the first mounth). The problem with the game is that it uses the base gameplay of reach which was horrible. Halo 3 came from the gameplay of halo 2 which if youve ever have played halo 2 you will agree it was the best halo.

Dont get mad at me if you disagree. I havent played the game yet, but thats my prodiction for right now from the gameplay ive seen.

I think it is hard to compare. Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2, and Reach was nothing like Halo 3, so needless to say Halo 4 will be nothing like the rest. I am sure however, that Halo 4 will be an awesome mp experience. As long as 343i truly listens to the community and fans, Halo 4 will be awesome.

Of corce if your 5. but if your not like reach it will be a great game(for the first mounth). The problem with the game is that it uses the base gameplay of reach which was horrible. Halo 3 came from the gameplay of halo 2 which if youve ever have played halo 2 you will agree it was the best halo.

Dont get mad at me if you disagree. I havent played the game yet, but thats my prodiction for right now from the gameplay ive seen.

everyone who has played it says it feels like halo 3 with armour abilities and not really like reach.

I mean I see no problems with armor abilities. They just give the game another layer. 343 is just trying to make things fresh and different. Just because it isn't exactly like Halo 3 doesn't mean it's going to be a bad game. I personally liked Halo 3 and Reach, but Reach wasn't always as fun because everyone was saying how bad of game it was.

It will beat halo 3 yes, but no chance does it look to be as good or better than halo 2 its just too complicated and ya im a fan of making custom loadouts that are taylored to a playstlye but the simplicity and pace at which halo 2 played made it the best halo game ive ever player ( didnt play much CE ) halo 2 was the pinnacle of the halo experience and halo has been going down hill since but halo 4 looks likes its adding in the gimmicks enough to make it a fresh new game that will draw in the newer younger audience that never played in the FPS glory days of all out halo but is also keeping them toned down enough so this new game plays as halo should where people start out mostly even

• Like 1

I kond of agree with Skittzle, nothing will ever compare to Halo 2 mp. That was the first online mp for Halo and really ignited the Halo craze online. Halo 4 will be awesome, but Halo 2 will always be the classic and first hit

I kond of agree with Skittzle, nothing will ever compare to Halo 2 mp. That was the first online mp for Halo and really ignited the Halo craze online. Halo 4 will be awesome, but Halo 2 will always be the classic and first hit

I'll third skittlez statement. From what I've seen H4 looks to be coming along better than H3 but I do not think it would stand any chance going head to head with Halo 2.

It will be better. The Halo universe is constantly expanding and getting better. Trust 343, Halo is in good hands :)

Like if you found this helpful :)

I think your right. After 343 got control of Reach and the Reach servers I think they did a great job. THey made several good changes and I liked CEA. I have faith that they are going to do a good job on Halo 4 and get the Halo series back on track.

As long as it doesnt have the inconsistencies of Reach than I will be happy. I think that Halo 4 will be awesome if 343i listens to the community. Plus as stated above, the entire franchise is at stake, if it doesnt live up to what fans want at launch and after, then the franchise is done.

As long as it doesnt have the inconsistencies of Reach than I will be happy. I think that Halo 4 will be awesome if 343i listens to the community. Plus as stated above, the entire franchise is at stake, if it doesnt live up to what fans want at launch and after, then the franchise is done.

Exactly

I am fine with 343's changes to the game thus far for the most part. But I really did wish they would leave Reach alone. I don't think it was their place to try to change the game so drastically and dramatically that late in the game. They could have waited the 9 months or whatever to show the world what they could do with Halo 4.