Soldier Appreciation Thread

Vore

I've noticed that there are some people in this community that are in the military. So I just wanted to take the time to make a topic for us all to thank you. So if you are or have been in the military tell us about yourself so we can all show our appreciation.

I will start it off by saying that I truly appreciate your contribution to this country and if it wasn't for you guys it wouldn't be a free country. So for that, I thank you all.

american-flag-2a.jpg

Agreed, I would like to know which other members also serve.

yes come on guys & girls step forward and make yourself known.

And to add to the thread, Everyone in the military we are all proud of you, your doind a fantastic job in a hostal enviroment, make sure you ALL COME ON SAFE.

I'm in Canada, but I'll say ditto. Taking on any force that threatens freedom and the lives of the innocent, earns you major points in Heaven and Earth, regardless of nation. You have my sincerest thanks. <3

Yes i agree with that, any body fighting for what is right or freedom should be honored

Can I hear a Hoorah! for the military!? Thank you guys for everything! Even the mailmen.

HOORAH! HOORAH! HOORAH!

Thankyou to all the soldiers who go out to fight, for such low wages (******* Footballers) and keep protecting America and the UK From the Tablian, as well as other wars. (Libya, Etc)

WE ALL THANKYOU. <3

The US military. The real heros.

Thanks for risking it all so we can exist, after all without them Halo would have never happened because the US wouldn't last.

Thanks a thousand times, words are not enough to express my gtraditude.

BraverKING514

Its not just US soldiers, every country involved plays an equal part to destroy terrorism.

• 4 weeks later...