Valete

ΠΘVΛ

Valete (farewell). For the next two months, I will be gone on an expedition. The travel will be tough, but not as tough as this goodbye. This expedition is to find me, the real me and not this shadow that has seemed to have taken over. A shadow I cast and a hurt all too real. Why must I shed this shadow, over me and my family? They have done nothing but help me though yet where do I stand. The back, I have fallen and am bringing my whole life down, and everything my life has touched, including you. I will return, like every good rock star, hopefully stronger, mentally and physically. I am sorry, sorry to you, myself, my family. But I must do this for me. -Nova

Nova I am always willing to talk with you. You have my best wishes for finding what you feel is your inner self.

"Some feel they may not have found them self, but the "self" is not something on finds, it is something one creates."

I believe that is a line from the book long ago called The Second Sin.

• Like 1

:) Thanks guys. AD, your very right. I must make the person I want to be, finding something that hasn't even been produced is pointless. Its going to stink but the things I love must be put off till I can find a way to make a way for them to work alongside I things I don't enjoy doing so much. This is a problem that has haunted me long before I joined the forum. Sad I'm just taking action now, but better late then never. I'll be back bugging people soon enough!

• 3 weeks later...