Which Helmets would you like in H4?

P-1609

• 4 weeks later...

I want the Mark 5 and 6 helmets to be available. But i would also like to get the Scout and Grenadier helmets back.

Plus i would like more armour customisation, I.E Both bracers and utilities. Multiple chest upgrades (nothing too silly) and belt upgrades (utility belts with pouches and stuff that give you extra ammo) And i would love to be able to put camo and other designs on my spartan, it would be good to be able to change the colour of each piece of his armour, including the suit he wears under the actual armour.

There are a few I would like to see return.

JFO

Hyabusa

Mark V and Mark VI

CQB

Commando

Security

Oh, I'm with you there. And if you look at the JFO helmet from Reach, it looks like Bumblebee's head from the original Transformers series, especially if you have yellow armor. lol

Reach Hazop was cool...the new Hazop looks pretty interesting though personally. Looks like it is really meant to be in hazardous environments

Hmm... I concede. You're right, it does. But one thing I liked about the Reach Hazop was the fact that the part under the visor reminded me of Bumblebee from the recent Transformers movies.

It was also the only helmet in Reach (in my opinion) that really looked right with the filter apparatus.