Now im tired ;D

Azaxx

Well, two people had a big race today, Director and myself, though im checking something when the ipad stops crashing on this site, sad face....you may know what is it is Boss ;)

But anywho, shoutouts time, people need some sentence or something like that.

First of all, finally i mention the Director lol. He has always been a massive competitor with me, i got on today and saw he was way ahead, good job for taking advantage of timezones my nemesis, hope to see you at 3k.

Secondly, double shoutout to Zelda (Elfy) and Hippie. Both have been a tremendous help to me via shoutbox,PMand other things, no wonder us 'PM buddies' have close to 1500 replies in two PM's :D

VitaminPWN, one of my greatest friends here. Always there for my in times of need, too bad he is on break. And can't see this, but thanks anyway blueface ;)

One, 'your' a really good friend, lol. Though can destroy my jokes, his personality and imo, blunt nature is what i like about him. Thanks One for the good times.

Lord Twam, my holy father, thank you for the wonderful site, and been a canadian, who needs to eat maple sauce lol.

Ms. Mystic for allowing me to use her little phrases, as NiNi and BwiBwi. I find your posts and shoutbox comments to be one of the best, in intelligence and nature :)

Donut, my Halo rival, but a great friend. A talented player and machinima maker, and shoutbox poster, but watch out donut, i'm only 200 off from beating you now :D

Finally i want to thank Spectral Jester. For putting up with the over 67000 shouts i have and the 2000+ posts i have. Not only that, he actually reads my posts, which is great to hear, a true friend and someone i look up to.

To other members, im sorry if I disappointed you for no mention, but i didnt want to bore anyone with too much of a wall of text. But you still are in my thoughts, and thank you to everyone.

And now i see, a little award is here,in the top 5 of posts!

• Like 8

Congrats to you both. Azaxx and the director. You are two of the best people that are and will ever be on this forum. Thanks for everything. I never new I could relate myself to someone across the world. Thanks for being my first aussie bud azaxx.

<3 Doc

• Like 1