Halo 4 Sniper.

Mr Biggles

The Sniper Rifle has two zooms and it shoots the exact same as the Sniper Rifle from Halo Reach, I got to use it at E3, the gun just looks different. Plus Frank O'Connor said that all the models could change before the release; so if you guys really wanted to you could make a petition on their site about it.

• Like 2

The Sniper Rifle has two zooms and it shoots the exact same as the Sniper Rifle from Halo Reach, I got to use it at E3, the gun just looks different. Plus Frank O'Connor said that all the models could change before the release; so if you guys really wanted to you could make a petition on their site about it.

Really? In the video it looked like it only had one zoom in the video posted in the OP. False alarm people, my bad.

Really? In the video it looked like it only had one zoom in the video posted in the OP. False alarm people, my bad.

Nope, the person Sniping kept switching guns or he kept getting shot. If you get hit while scoped in you un-scope same with switching your gun. The person sniping was rather bad. haha

Thank god. I was about to go blow up. And that guy WAS baaaaddd.

Nope, the person Sniping kept switching guns or he kept getting shot. If you get hit while scoped in you un-scope same with switching your gun. The person sniping was rather bad. haha

Wait. So you unscope if you are shot? Ate you sure because that was different for other weapons that I saw in previous videos.

Wait. So you unscope if you are shot? Ate you sure because that was different for other weapons that I saw in previous videos.

This is probably the case for the sniper rifle, and not other weapons, because the sniper rifle is a power weapon and is capable of getting kills from a long range.

Yeah its for the Sniper Rifle. Hopefully they put it back in for the BR and DMR again. It made the game more challenging and it balanced it in its own way.

I'm not a fan already..... and I LOVE Halo snipers. That just doesn't look like a Halo sniper.And really, only one zoom? They shouldn't even put it in the game if it's only going to have that. Every other Halo sniper has had a similar base model, which all the variants branch off of. That, looks nothing like it. Second, every Halo sniper has 2x-zoom, therefore I do not classify this as a Halo sniper.

I'm not a fan already..... and I LOVE Halo snipers. That just doesn't look like a Halo sniper.And really, only one zoom? They shouldn't even put it in the game if it's only going to have that. Every other Halo sniper has had a similar base model, which all the variants branch off of. That, looks nothing like it. Second, every Halo sniper has 2x-zoom, therefore I do not classify this as a Halo sniper.

It does have 2 zoom modes. Read the entire thread before you post something stupid like this. And whether you like it or not it's a sniper, it's in a Halo game, so it is a Halo sniper.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 343 you suck, quit trying to re invent Halo it was fine the way it was. "Variable zoom" loadout, hmm sound familiar. "ordinance drops" hmm sounds familiar.. load outs? hmm sounds familiar.... Sprint? hmm sounds familiar... retarted ranking system based on time played? hmmm sounds familar... In game join in progress? hmm... Sounds ******* familiar!!!!!! why dont you just team up with infinity ward you unoriginal ****** bags. **** Kiki wolfkill

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 343 you suck, quit trying to re invent Halo it was fine the way it was. "Variable zoom" loadout, hmm sound familiar. "ordinance drops" hmm sounds familiar.. load outs? hmm sounds familiar.... Sprint? hmm sounds familiar... retarted ranking system based on time played? hmmm sounds familar... In game join in progress? hmm... Sounds ******* familiar!!!!!! why dont you just team up with infinity ward you unoriginal ****** bags. **** Kiki wolfkill

K, STOP TRYING TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN

I'm pretty sure you don't work there, SO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

Like honestly, DID YOU JOIN THIS SITE TO COMPLAIN?

If you don't like 343 (not everybody does), you shouldn't have joined this site.

Halo 4 actually looks really cool, and you can't really judge 343 Industries until Halo 4 comes out and you play it for yourself!

This isn't the official site for 343industries. So I feel great knowing that nobody from 343industries will ever read that.

• Like 2

That looks difficult to use. I will admit that it looks absolutely fantastic though!

I agree. It looks like it will require a degree of skill. It does look fantastic, however :) very futuristic compared to previous snipers in Halo, in my opinion.

Ok, for the "Hybrid sniper," it was a photoshop and a troll (as pointed out earlier), im so stupid.

I got Trolled.

I thought it was pretty obvious myself. One glance should be all it takes to recognize that the scope is a blatant Wall-E photoshop job.