Halo 4 ScreenShots Of Majestic Map Pack

Dog

xlarge.png

The next map pack will be called Majestic,and it will be quite exciting!

Today's the big day for Halo's ex, Bungie, which will soon tell all about its new affair, Destiny. That makes the discovery of these four images for Halo 4's forthcoming Majestic Map Pack quite a coincidence, indeed.

It's probably not as nefarious as it sounds, actually. NeoGAF user Wifiplayer13 found them by altering the URL on the Halo 4 website. "I simply changed the name of the map in the images they have on the website to find them," he writes. The image above is the playlist picture for Monolith. The three images below are the lobby pictures for it, Landfall and Skyline. 343 Industries back in January said Majestic would arrive in "late February," describing Majestic as "two small maps and one medium sized map."

In November, a screenshot from a German Xbox 360 dashboard correctly pegged the release date of the game's Crimson DLC and dated Majestic for Feb. 25.

xlarge.pngSkyline

xlarge.pngLandfall

View full article

I hope this map pack is not as dissapointing as the first map pack. Also I hope they let us play it for a week or so for free like they did for the first one. I don't know if that was on purpose or on accident, but I liked that so if you know if it would be something you would definitely like to get or not.

• 2 months later...