Dog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spartan3691215

Maybe she saved herself the same way she saved Cheif, with the energy  shield. i mean we dont know how the composer works. maybe it creates a biological being eles wear. we will have to wait for 5 for that.

Did you even watch the terminal videos?

Guest Spartan3691215

plus arby died in halo wars there is no way arby is coming back i have completed all halo games

*facepalm*

That is a previous Arbiter than Thel' Vadaam

Guest harry

yes the plot in you is right so chief will go to earth to get a new cortana and earth get attack and master chief has to protect Halsey so she can make a new cortana. I hope this would be like the game because halo was the best thing that ever came to my life so far.

i cant for new warthogs these ones are junk they're to loud and to huge.Cortana left a huge spot for anotgher AI but i doubt master chief will give her up.

Can't wait for Halo 5, but it is already darker because the lose of Cortana, so far.

I think when they put the two pieces of the key, the librarian gave to dr haulsy, will be the key to life itself, maybe thats how cortona comes back. theres no way shes gone for good. 

Guest lolwt

like on the first level, Halsey really kidnaps children. It seems to be that Master chief has grown older and...They even showed his f***ing face!(if not fimiliar check on legendary ending)

The chief can take anything that is thrown at him. He is the one person more badass than chuck norris. Yes he can @#$% ing take it! Anyway, he would never be able to reintergrate back into civilian life anyway. He's seen and done to much.

Guest UncleCracker

I don't like halo 4's infection, its not the same. and forge is as great. and I think they need to bring back sandtrap from 3

Was just reading the comments about Cortana and a halo without an A.I is hard to imagine, but i do think 343 will introduce a more advanced A.I !!  Halo 4 was just an unbelievable game but I was angered that Dr Halsey was turned into a prisoner guilty of war crimes !! 

Guest GriiZzYx

all this about the permenthians getting revenge, that wont happen because they was under the didects control same as The Storm, go back and play the game youll notice that their blue until you release the didect from his prison. and their not really that ancient, some have memories of a recent event before the game. if yall go play Spartan Ops and read the books, you can really get a good idea on how Halo 5 could go, truly i think the triology is the master chief coming to terms with humanity, bc all his life hes been fighting like a machine, both Cortana and Lasky remarks towards him, but yeah look into the background it could realy foreshadow the rest of the games!!

Guest brahhhh

they need to go back further than the fall of reach, and talk about the fleet that found the covenant, leading it to reach, or tie in the prometheans with the universe better, the diadect was the covenants god the whole time telling them to kill the humans, then the reason that the covenant goes to requiem in halo 4 is to free the diadect again...... huuuuuh

Guest Anonymous

Hey, aren't all the prometheans dead? Season one of Spartan Ops ended with Requiem blowing up... They'd have to be some extreme badasses to survive that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SMit LoL!

I agree with almost everyone here say about Cortana coming back but idea from The Plot In You is a good one aswell but my opinion is with kak1213

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thommy hayden

I think they should bring back all the old halo enemies (flood, covenant, brutes, elites, hunters) to all work together to destroy the prometheans, then when they "kill" the prometheans, they fight eachother except the arbiters covenant and the humans, then they temporarily beat the others

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cody bryson

Can't wait for Halo 5, but it is already darker because the lose of Cortana, so far.

that's true but halo 5 will need 2 have reat things like forge island remade

Guest Vika Gguasee

I agree, Cortana should not be removed completely. If it is true that she is, dead, then maybe they could incorporate the visions of Cortana in Chiefs mind, as they did in halo 3? Just putting ideas out for the silly humans who removed Sangheili from halo 4s multiplayer. Maybe, if they incorporated Thel and his Sangheili into gameplay, I'd buy it. Just for the Sangheili.

And another thing.

One thing I noticed on the DLC map packs, the first and second one? Well, I noticed that most were small, terrible for forging, and had many unexpected and silly kill boundaries. If you are going to make a map that looks like its going to be big, then make the sky boundaries higher, get rid of those annoying countdown timers, and put in those good old timey invisible walls, with the kill boundaries outside of the walls.

One last thing.

Potatoes.

Ok, im done

On the blood of my fathers, on the blood of my sons, I swear to uphold the Covenant, even to my dying breath.

Guest An Old Friend

For halo 5, why dont they bring the fact that the confirmer has being floating in a forerunner ship over sanghelios for 10'000 years a part of the story. More enemies, more depth, more fun.