Dog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jubazzy

Due to the loss of cortana, i think he should be more voulnerable to anger. i want to see him go midieval on elites and jackles, pull their spines out mortal combat style in a cutseen. i think that would be sweet. He's always been calm and collected, i want to see him be more human in this next one, have more emotion, particularly anger, While not losing his chief-ness, but changing a little bit for the worse because of cortana's death. not cry baby though, dangerous to his allies, so he has some sort of goal to conquer, not just hordes of covonant/forrunner buttholes.

We all know if MC wanted to, he could pull the arms out of his enemies wookie style and cut them up piece by piece. Maybe have him go berzerk on an elite or a forrunner right in front of the marines, realizes hes got to get his anger under control and at the end of the game finds a way to go back to being the calm, collected, bad *** master chief... maybe he takes up racket ball lol...

Show us how much of a force to be reckoned with he is, in this next one. he did keep the world from being destroyed, but all he did was plant a bomb. Show him physically take apart an enemy just with his hands.

Elite pops out of nowhere and instead of reaching for his gun, tears off his wierd jaw things, then takes the plasma rifle and fires it downt he elites throat.

Not to sound like a hater but halo 4, it just felt different and foriegn... i have played halo since i was 8 years old and and im still a huge follower... i still play all the old games 1,2,3 and reach, i even looked past the disaster that was armorlock... ****sgayson... anyways, Halo 4 just felt lacking on the major battles... the pelican was pretty cool but as soon as you got in, you had to fly somehwere, and just hop out.

halo (1) CE - EPICEPICEPIC sniper level, blew up an entire ring, awesome tank battle on Assault on the control room, Banshee flying level with Two Betrayals... it had it all

Halo 2 - Blew up a damn scarab with a rock and a stick (crappy weapons) cool Bridge tank battle, banshee battle with the arbiter where you fly around fighting the heretics

halo 3 - MC vs 2 scarabs. 5 tanks vs 3 scarabs. Humans+Elites+Masterchief VS brutes and Grunts.

Halo 4's tank battle felt weaker and shorter, there was no banshee level and no sniper level, no scarabs and no major "Hell yeah!!" moments...

halo 4 wasnt a failure, but i think they can do better, and hopefully will do a better job on this next one.

maybe that forrunner chick made a copy of cortana when she analyzed her?

just a thought i had. seems strange to have an character that was so involved and important to the storyline, just die to never come back... but hey, halo 5 will happen and im looking forward to it *yay*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LifeLongHaloFan

Halo 4 is terrible and I laugh to hear they are already making a Halo 5...Just like the COD developers...Bunjie was and is WAY better than 343...

Master Chief didn't retire after Halo 4 because of Cortana. It says he was returned to "active duty" which mean he is still at it. But my friend and I have a theory where it is almost certain that at the end of the Reclaimer Trilogy the Chief will die. You can't take a character who has fought all his life and at the very end, retire him to a sedentary life. He will go down fighting, possibly saving the human race and also due to the Map that Halsey received at the end of Season 1 of Spartan Ops, humanity will accsend to the Mantle and have the same level of tech as that Forerunners. Just a theory but based on evidence I think it is pretty solid.

Guest stomper1

WHERES THE 3D what a let down Halo 4 was without the 3D Halo anniversary was off the charts and a true masterpeace with 3D but not getting it on Halo 4 makes you wonder "what the hell happened"

Guest Halo fan

If you guys read the Thursday War, and i don't want to give away any info, but the Arbiter coming back seems very unlikely since Jul 'Mdama is still alive. Plus i think Cortana coming back would be amazing, but if worse comes to worse, i think the next best AI for Chief would be Roland, he has one of those unique personalities for an AI. But can't wait for Halo 5!!!

Guest Commenter

I think elites should be changed so they look like the ones in halo 3.. they looked so strange in halo 4.

Yes, the arbiter should come back, maybe they help the humans fight the promethians? Maybe brin the brutes back, and the same thing happens with the storm elites, they turn against elites and humans.

They should keep the covenant as the main ally and enemy to the humans, like in halo 3 and reach.

Guest WarmerToast37

Hmm ONI wants Halsey dead... so maybe they will be next 'evil party' of series??? Plus there is no way in hell that Chief let them kill her.

LOL that would be cool. Imagine a civil war within the UNSC breaks out and Chief and CO. have to stop it. Afterall, the true purpose of the spartans was to do just that;"crush human rebellion, not fight the Covenant"

Guest WarmerToast37

Seriously? You guys think Cortana is gone for good? Get real bro. Cortana is literally engrained in the Halo story. She is too big of a character to be just let go for the sake of a story. She was part of the whole thing. In my opinion, I'm almost positive she will come back. It has been rumored that she will return as a human. How, why, when, and where? I haven't the slightest idea. It may not be in the 5th game, but mark my words, she will be back.

The composer was destroyed along with the Didact's ship in the campaign, so i really don't see how she could return as a human, doesn't make sense.

Guest WarmerToast37

I totally agree with the Cortana coming back. Me and my friend have a theory that she got saved into the Domain possibly and since she is already in a data form, she can be made biological by the composer

Requiem is destroyed - there is no way to recover her even if she was saved in the Domain because she would have been erased along with everything else, unless all the data on Requiem is transmitted to some other place - like the Forerunner main headquaters, or where ever the Didact was teleported to when he fell off the hardlight bridge, then thats a different thing all together, although i doubt it.

Guest Grimmon

The chief can take anything that is thrown at him. He is the one person more badass than chuck norris. Yes he can @#$% ing take it! Anyway, he would never be able to reintergrate back into civilian life anyway. He's seen and done to much.

Guest Luke Mills

Anybody hoping Fredrick 104 Kelly Linda Tom and Lucy will make an apperance I think it would be tank to have blue team in it who knows maybe the mysterious grey team might come back or the spirit of fire

But Fred Kelly Linda Tom and Lucy have to make an apperance

Let me know if anyone hears anything [email protected]

or add me psycholuke

Guest Smoofmaster

i think that maybe in 5 the UNSC starts to get scared that chief is gonna lose it even though he seems fine so they fabricate some shoot about how they recovered one of cortana's clones from the forerunner tech or something then give him a new cortana. The audience would instantly notice that she isn't legit but the chief would be so blinded by his grief that he buys it for like . . . a second, then we'd have a cortana moment where chief remembers what she said about being replaced he'd be all like 

"it isn't her" [crushes data chip]

and Halsey or whoever would be all like OMG!

then a sort of mistrust could develop between chief + UNSC

I also totally agree w/ Arbiter coming back

and yet im scared what he'll look like with this new interpretation of elite < :(

I'm not saying they don't look cool, just . . . different

OMG! what if Arby came back as a bad guy and chief had to kill him? 8O

jubazzy's Extremely long comment about chief actually losing it is definitely intriguing but remember he is supposed to represent the player and so must usually remain a blank slate. emotions involving cortana are an exception because 99% of players like(d) her character

I doubt she's gonna come back

343 dropped cortana's corpse (?) on top of the Halo community to get our attention and give us a message:

THIS IS NOW OUR FRANCHISE!

WE'RE NOT AFRAID TO CHANGE SHI  !

nothing against them but was that really necessary?

When the Admiral guy (can't remember name right now) mentioned not relying on the hallucinations of an aging spartan I thought 343 might do what was done with solid snake in MGS4 and have chief start to get old and stuff

does anyone besides me think that it's impossible to keep up with all the canon revolving around the halo franchise?

Guest HaloSpartan1467

when halo 5 comes out and i have a Xbox 360 Recorder ill record it and upload it on this page youtube.com/user/zachary3697 This is a User named Twister Destroyer

In halo 4, Cortana said that she was the first AI to be created from living tissue and resembles Dr. Halsey. Let me remind you at the end of Halo 4, they were dismounting Chief's armor. Maybe they give him the new AI that is programmed just like Cortana, memories and all. Could be, should be, will be..

i agree chief should at least be able to have some kind of a copy of cortana

Guest Real Halo King

The issue with Cortanas creation is not that she was the first to be created from living tissue, as all smart AI are mapped from a donor brain.  The difference with Cortana is that while most smart AI are derived from deceased donors, she was created from a clone of Halsey. The issue was that it was unknown if her programming was prone to malfunction becasue of the malfunctions inherint in clones themselves.