Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Trailer And Details

Adam91

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not as good as Bungies work, still. Looks very decent :)

1. thats just arrogant. what have you created?

2. in no offense. if all you guys and gals dislike 343 so much, and so crave every other map that bungie recycled over and over since H1 & H2 because they wanted your money and to fufill their contract and stop making halo games and abandon us all, then why not go play them? I love this game other than all you guys that vote the same old map cause your scared. most veterans have had the same strategy since 2001 and cant deal with new things. i think this is the best halo since the orignal. it has takin every thing bungie wanted to do and made it work seamlessly. the invis looks amazing the nube pistol is a perfect blance form H2 to H3 and so on and so on. look i bought a xbox because of halo when it came out the only reason. the only reason ive kept an xbox is becuase of halo the only reason. i spent countless hours on halo 2 multiplayer. but bungie lost me with halo 3 and the terrible elite campaign and same ol cookie cutter game. i played it alot but when i discovered cod:mw i stopped playing halo. becuase of the classes and uniqueness of that game. which brings me to my next point.

3. sprinting and loadouts f"in finally. how long has this guy been a 7ft super solder and not able to sprint. just because people can actually get up in your face fast now dont cry.

stop comparing this game to codblops2 and 343 to bungie.PLEASE.

as i said i stopped playing halo and started playing cod. i still bought odst didnt finish one mission. hated it. serously $60 game i played it for ten minutes. i bought reach and mw2 on launch. i struggled to push myself threw the campaign just for the story and never even finished it. i stopped about halfway threw the final mission( i played the whole thing on legendary by myself thats how i roll i want a challenge) but the story was not worth how much id grown to hate the disrespect Bungie had for the story, worlds, and game i had loved. so i stuck to COD. the first time ever i did not buy a halo game at midnight since the first was halo 4. i felt bad but just felt it would be a waste. luckily a friend bought it (also same tale as mine a avid coder) and told me to get it so i did . i fell in love i whipped threw campaign thirsty for more, a thisrt drip fed by spartans ops, which is more than any other studio has ever done. every studio is F you heres a cliffhanger see you in two years for another $60 bucks.

IMPORTANT -You should btw compare COD to Halo instead of vise versa. Since i doubt many of you complainers out there kmow that a core of the orginal halo and 2 and 3 multiplayer desginers moved down here to texas to austin and set up camp and a new studio. when they did who tapped them? acivsion to make cod online as much fun as and popular as halo. so they did and added classes and sprinting to the multiplayer exprinece. things bungie refused to do because, they wanted to spend no more time than they had to build a game for microsoft. then for halo4 343 tapped this same core to revamp the halo exprience and Evolve it. it has to change guys or halo will be the PAC MAN of our day. and we'll be stuck with COD 35 (which is oddly enough is a halo stlye sci-Fi made by bungie. im serious bungie now works for activision for 10 years on contract. who gives a crap about you again?) btw i didnt buy blops2 and dont plan on it. i played it and hated it. and thats a first. dont you see 343 is changing halo a lil but it is turning the tide and bringing us true veterans home. so yea your snipin hiding reign of halo3 style terror days are comin to end. im back and im bringin friends. and remember that 343 actually does care thats why there keeping this game alive. they love it too and sure it makes money but when was the last time anything thats awesome was free? see you on the killin fields ladies and gents. expecpt you folks that cant roll with the changes and improvements luckily yall dont have to worry about spending another dime on next gen consoles or the next halo. since it seems all yall want is the old games, maps and play styles. just go play them ; )

1. thats just arrogant. what have you created?

2. in no offense. if all you guys and gals dislike 343 so much, and so crave every other map that bungie recycled over and over since H1 & H2 because they wanted your money and to fufill their contract and stop making halo games and abandon us all, then why not go play them? I love this game other than all you guys that vote the same old map cause your scared. most veterans have had the same strategy since 2001 and cant deal with new things. i think this is the best halo since the orignal. it has takin every thing bungie wanted to do and made it work seamlessly. the invis looks amazing the nube pistol is a perfect blance form H2 to H3 and so on and so on. look i bought a xbox because of halo when it came out the only reason. the only reason ive kept an xbox is becuase of halo the only reason. i spent countless hours on halo 2 multiplayer. but bungie lost me with halo 3 and the terrible elite campaign and same ol cookie cutter game. i played it alot but when i discovered cod:mw i stopped playing halo. becuase of the classes and uniqueness of that game. which brings me to my next point.

3. sprinting and loadouts f"in finally. how long has this guy been a 7ft super solder and not able to sprint. just because people can actually get up in your face fast now dont cry.

stop comparing this game to codblops2 and 343 to bungie.PLEASE.

as i said i stopped playing halo and started playing cod. i still bought odst didnt finish one mission. hated it. serously $60 game i played it for ten minutes. i bought reach and mw2 on launch. i struggled to push myself threw the campaign just for the story and never even finished it. i stopped about halfway threw the final mission( i played the whole thing on legendary by myself thats how i roll i want a challenge) but the story was not worth how much id grown to hate the disrespect Bungie had for the story, worlds, and game i had loved. so i stuck to COD. the first time ever i did not buy a halo game at midnight since the first was halo 4. i felt bad but just felt it would be a waste. luckily a friend bought it (also same tale as mine a avid coder) and told me to get it so i did . i fell in love i whipped threw campaign thirsty for more, a thisrt drip fed by spartans ops, which is more than any other studio has ever done. every studio is F you heres a cliffhanger see you in two years for another $60 bucks.

IMPORTANT -You should btw compare COD to Halo instead of vise versa. Since i doubt many of you complainers out there kmow that a core of the orginal halo and 2 and 3 multiplayer desginers moved down here to texas to austin and set up camp and a new studio. when they did who tapped them? acivsion to make cod online as much fun as and popular as halo. so they did and added classes and sprinting to the multiplayer exprinece. things bungie refused to do because, they wanted to spend no more time than they had to build a game for microsoft. then for halo4 343 tapped this same core to revamp the halo exprience and Evolve it. it has to change guys or halo will be the PAC MAN of our day. and we'll be stuck with COD 35 (which is oddly enough is a halo stlye sci-Fi made by bungie. im serious bungie now works for activision for 10 years on contract. who gives a crap about you again?) btw i didnt buy blops2 and dont plan on it. i played it and hated it. and thats a first. dont you see 343 is changing halo a lil but it is turning the tide and bringing us true veterans home. so yea your snipin hiding reign of halo3 style terror days are comin to end. im back and im bringin friends. and remember that 343 actually does care thats why there keeping this game alive. they love it too and sure it makes money but when was the last time anything thats awesome was free? see you on the killin fields ladies and gents. expecpt you folks that cant roll with the changes and improvements luckily yall dont have to worry about spending another dime on next gen consoles or the next halo. since it seems all yall want is the old games, maps and play styles. just go play them ; )

He was just stating an opinion, no need to go on a rant...

Looks pretty cool, ill definitely be getting these maps, i do enjoy these bigteam maps and all that but like everyone is saying, small maps are key, haven and solace are awesome so far but you guys should definately release like a free DLC map pack with just old halo maps like lockout, sanctuary, midship, beaver creek, ascension, ivory tower, guardian, the pit, etc and actually make the scenery and objects look the same as they did in those games not like reach did with sanctuary and w/e else, even like 3 of those maps listed or 3 of the old MLG maps would bring back old times and blow minds.. What made halo 2 so good was the simplicity, clans were dope straight up and how you could promote people in your clan to admin and all that, i cant believe no one thought to do that after halo 2 because it was legit, and ranked playlists where your rank raises when you win and drops when you lose, i mean the way they even made the ranks were badass, it was actually hard to get the high ranks because you got matched with people around your rank,

and then obviously on top of that there was the amazing maps that everyone loved. Almost at the end of my rant here lol but please put team snipers and regular FFA slayer as permanent playlists and where did that Hornet go from halo 3 that this was sick in big team, gives u a change from the banshee all the time.

Halo 4 is amazing, the gameplay and its all really smooth and the graphics are sweet, I just read some guys mile long rant about all this **** but honestly, the games great would just be nice if there was more incorporated into it from the old ones , To simply put it, Ranked playlists, Just a few old MLG maps, and maybe a human flying vehicle, and team snipers and ffa, I would be more then happy with that and thats not asking for a complete overhaul or much of a difference in any gameplay, you should really consider it guys , thanks

okay first of all, why would you guys make more big maps? i agreewith some of the people in the comments here, lets play the same maps every game shall we?

change in game

- killcams

-ALL armour abilities are stupid

- premeathan weapons are wayyyy to overpowered

- the recoil on the Br.

-the lunges in the game dont register

- the monthly challenge? lol lets make it a MONTHLY challenge not a weekly challgenge

- theatre mode, make it so multiple people can watch films AND film clips

- being able to move while looking at the scoreboard

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------

people who are complaining abuot bungie:

if you guys are complaing about h4 then turn around and complain about bungie what are you even talking about?? bungie made 2 of the best games ever invented H2 and H3 honestly if h4 took out all of the stuff on the list it would be anohter great game. i honestly think that whoever made H4 is dumb because they made the game so all of the srubs can be good, MLG is what makes halo money and what makes the name get out there, if anything they would proceed to introduce MLG, halo is not a "fun" game its a competitive game. its not **** of duty 15. they need to brnig back some of the halo 3 maps. and for crying out loud, get rid of the ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumbest thing iv ever seen in a game. reminds me of halo wars.

Guest rodolfo .I.

MUCHO ANTES de que agan,creen o publiquen mas mapas modalidades y cosas asi ,ME ENCANTARIA ME GUSTARIA ,ME AGRADARIA POR LOS 1,000 PESOS que gaste en el juego que dieran un parche para dos grandes problemas en mi copia o copias del juego Las voces estan atrasadas con el dialogo en las secuelas o videos ,Dos los videos de Spartan OPS no llegan ni siquiera a definicion 480 que es lo normal a una tele y un HD 1080 P se ve de la mi..er..da

las secuelas se ven tipo Mpeg y para celular muy degradado todo en pixelage y ah eso las voces ... y como comentan otros encontrar personas de mi mismo idioma y region , Claro mi ubicacion Mexico . gracias por su atencion por cierto Su foro tira error por google 404 ... etc

Cut...Print...LAME. I now call Halo 4 "Call of Halo". The halo series created its large market success on a unique style of gameplay that was beyond other conventional FPS games. Now it seems they have done all they can to try to win over call of duty players and keep halo players at the same time. way to surrender to the competition. A lot of hype was around this game and a ton of money was made initially, but now it seems more people are disappointed in it than excited. Bring back halo, not call of duty

Guest 7anonymous7

gosh you people aggrivate me! just stop complaining about the game and just freakin play it for pete sake! if you have some problem with the game just go join all the other COD players i mean holy crap -.-

Guest CCAARRLL

Cut...Print...LAME. I now call Halo 4 "Call of Halo". The halo series created its large market success on a unique style of gameplay that was beyond other conventional FPS games. Now it seems they have done all they can to try to win over call of duty players and keep halo players at the same time. way to surrender to the competition. A lot of hype was around this game and a ton of money was made initially, but now it seems more people are disappointed in it than excited. Bring back halo, not call of duty

for the record, this isnt bungie we are talking about anymore, 343 wanted to try something new and exciting, much different then bungies ideas, once they did that people started crapping their pants just because it has some little mannerisms from call of duty -.- 343 took a risk yes but they are just trying to reach out to all of those people who arnt interested and be like " hey look what we did!" i think halo 4 is a great sucess, i am a COD fan also but the first time i played halo i was dumfounded. cut 343 some slack, i think they did a great job ..... if u honetly just dont like it then just go play COD and be done with it lol ........... with all due respect.

Guest derfffffff

Halo 4 is amazing, the gameplay and its all really smooth and the graphics are sweet, I just read some guys mile long rant about all this **** but honestly, the games great would just be nice if there was more incorporated into it from the old ones , To simply put it, Ranked playlists, Just a few old MLG maps, and maybe a human flying vehicle, and team snipers and ffa, I would be more then happy with that and thats not asking for a complete overhaul or much of a difference in any gameplay, you should really consider it guys , thanks

THANK YOU!

Guest Cyclone Industries Clan Leader

for the record, this isnt bungie we are talking about anymore, 343 wanted to try something new and exciting, much different then bungies ideas, once they did that people started crapping their pants just because it has some little mannerisms from call of duty -.- 343 took a risk yes but they are just trying to reach out to all of those people who arnt interested and be like " hey look what we did!" i think halo 4 is a great sucess, i am a COD fan also but the first time i played halo i was dumfounded. cut 343 some slack, i think they did a great job ..... if u honetly just dont like it then just go play COD and be done with it lol ........... with all due respect.

period, please all u cod players stop hatin on Halo, they are both pretty cool and if u dont agree just sell all the halos u own and keep playin COD

Guest CCAARRLL

period, please all u cod players stop hatin on Halo, they are both pretty cool and if u dont agree just sell all the halos u own and keep playin COD

thank you my point exactly!

Guest CCAARRLL

if people took enough time actually playing the game instead of looking at whats wrong with it there wouldnt be a problem..... if you have complaints about the game just dont play it....... either take it the way it is or go play call of duty..... 343 did great! end of story.....

Guest nick m 65

- Good connection search option

- Be able to move while looking at the scoreboard

- More smaller competitive maps

- Fix the kill cams or take them out but don't leave them in their current state

- Make it so multiple people can be in the theater at the same time and watch recorded film clips as well as full game clips

- It would be really great if some new forge objects/ideas were introduced

I can think of plenty.

1. Take out "return to battlefield" in campaign, forge and custom.

2. wtf is this recoil **** when im getting shot.

3. When I play, it somewhat reminds me of COD.

4. Tacticle packages, support upgrades and armor abilites are stupid.

5. should have made it like halo 2 and 3 instead of following other game studios.

6.Fire the lead designer of war games becuase he works/worked for activison and messed the whole game up.

Totally agree with all of these statements!! look back to halo 2 and 3 when the game was unique. Above all i miss bungie!! We need good quality maps and more as i play the same couple maps in every game type, better matchmaking lists, a ranked system not some bull**** COD style ranking. Please talk to designers that were at bungie during the creation of Halo 2 and 3 to gain some inspiration s you can actually make the game better. its a fun game but in many ways im disappointed and hope that my dismay will be rectified. noone will play halo if you keep it the way it is!! i want us die hard fans to enjoy it for years to come. thanks... the campaign and spartan ops were/are quite fun and well done although i miss having firefight.