The Halo Bulletin: 11.8.12

Archangel Tyrael

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkDominator

For custom game types using flood, are you going to make it possible to give flood/alpha zombies the ability to have different starting weapons? There were a ton of fun custom games I could always do with friends that are now not possible without the zombie being able to have different weapons than the built in sword! I know it would be difficult to do the new animation to make the flood carry the weapons, but couldn't you allow flood to look like spartans the way infection used to be in reach so they can utilize other weapons for infection?

game is seriously trash... toook it back to gamestop for 23$ cash and im happy i did. i didnt pay 65$ to play reach again..... its the same game as reach. 343 u guys really messed up. nobody likes your game. playlists SUCK. MATCHMAKING SUCKS. LOBBYS SUCK! only thing u got right was the campaign but everyone knows it all about the multiplayer.... There is no competition what so ever in H4 unless your lucky enough to match pros. 2/10 is my rating over all and it only got a 2 for the campaign. I have been playing halo since H1 but tomorrrow night i will switching to Black Ops 2 and wont look back.

Haha game is like Reach? Dont knwo what game youve been playing but its nothing like reach. At all. In the slightest. More like Cod if anything. You would make a very bad game reviewer. My personal guess is you got your butt handed to you on every encounter so your going to go back to cod where you dont have to rely on your own skill to get kills. Good riddance to you, dont ever come back.

Guest Xx AxIs xX

halo 4 looks like CoD, really 343? Halo no needs to copy another game to be good, as simple as that, the campaign it's ok, but multiplayer sucks. no sniper team, no perfection medal, granades sucks. BUNGIE where are you? we need you to fix this mess

Guest you suck

This game is horrible, you've ruined a great franchise by trying to copy CoD. Way to at lest attempt to hold the model bungie made for you. Oh and the XP cap is real real classy nice way to turn players off instantly.

if you guys are wondering. 343 is only having about 5 maps in multiplayer so you get bored, they want you to get bored so that you go and buy the map pack and the xp limit is so you can get back to the old days and just play for fun! like halo 1 + 2 where you didn't unlock things every level. This game is supposed to be fun not a competition to see who can get to the highest rank first. the xp cap is to keep you playing the game. And there is so much limitation in the multiplayer because they want you to play other game moods and new ones to see if you like them, I'm sure they will add them later. Adding evey thing at once would just ruin some game modes... Never to be played. I hope this helped

Guest You Missed His Point

And your comment is "worth" quoting to show how stupid you are....

With Playlist updates, include CLASSIC SLAYER. Please. This loadout buisness gets old really quick when everyone starts with a mid-long rang weapon...

You Missed His Point ^

• 1 year later...
Guest Syunya

Sharon Ann Weidelman - Purchased mine last month and wore them for the first time Saturday morning. Only power wakeld 4 miles before my feet and back and hip were hurting. I am so disappointedMy Saucony ride 4 s I could run/ power walk 6 miles and feel like I just began upon return. So disappointed! What a waste of $140.00 plus 9% sales tax!

Guest Akmal

I think youve produced some <a href="http://oxdicaqrnx.com">rellay</a> interesting points. Not as well many people would basically think about this the way you just did. Im <a href="http://oxdicaqrnx.com">rellay</a> impressed that theres so significantly about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so significantly class. Great one you, man! Actually great things right here.

Guest Kouadio

Ive been meaning to read this and just never aqrciued a chance. Its an issue that Im pretty interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a great blogger, 1 of the ideal that Ive seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some info on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

was leaking but no-one ever came out of?I am sure after ltseining to the rest I will have a ton of comments. I never read any book after Onyx and yet I still have a lot of knowledge. Not all egghead tech stuff either.

Guest Laicee
Guest Daisy
Guest Crissy