Design your own Armour Abilities

Spectral Jester

So with all the have about armour abilities (which is undeserved, but thats for another thread).

So lets get things straight.

Design your own armour ability.....

What would it do?

Post your ideas, be creative...

What about an armour ability for Pestilence users, where you can squirt the black ooze you are dripping at someone and they stick to the spot for say 5 seconds.

What about a transporter that lets you transport yourself to another spot say within 10 metres?

Come on lets here what you can think of

An armor ability that removes all other armor abilities except for jet pack and evade for all players until they dies.

It does not have to recharge and is used constantly.

Nah, just kidding. It would be cool but not for you guys.

But I would like an armor ability that made you jump higher, move faster, increased health, invulnerable to shock damage from explosions but you where dealing more damage on head-shots by precision weapons, it could be used as long as active camouflage but the recharge time was double as long.

How about this?

Flamage - all your bullets for ten seconds catch other players on fire. 1 minute recharge time.

fire bullets like it, or a armor ability that gives your shots the same power as a banshees bomb, but you can only use it from a certain distance.

silly I know

I personally rekon there should be a mark and recall AA but u can only use the recall part once per life or something so you can just teleport to the action instaed of wasting your time getting around on those big maps and if you dont understand what i mean its kinda like a tactical insertion except you teleport to it when you need

i have a few ideas:

thick boots

makes you invisble from the radar for 45 seconds

cons:has a long recharge,if shot by plasma rifle,plasma pistol,or repeater it turns off for 10 seconds.

E.M.P.

disables vehicles that are nearby for 15 seconds

cons:can only disable 3 vehicles at a time,short range

Recon

your spartan can lay prone

cons:takes about 4 seconds to get into prone posistion,you move 25% the speed as you would when crouching

sniper

allows you to aim down sniper scope quicker and have slight autoaim with sniper

cons: accuracy would decrease with other weapons

extra padding

allows you to survive 25% more explosive damage

cons: speed 15% slower

how are my ideas? do u like them?

Thick boots wouldn't be fair when enemies are spartans. Sniper doesn't make sense cause it takes no time for the scope

yes i know but i mean like when you ajust the zoom level it gos faster and the scope moves faster when its aimed down, and thick boots would turn off from plasma, so i think it would be fair(except in invasion)